Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SanDisk 16GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card - Retail Package
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 9, 2014
I bought this in pair with my PRIMOS Trail Cam, and i gotta tell you, while testing the Camera i set it to 3 shot burst and actually forgot about the cam for 2 days. Checked it and had hundreds of pictures on it and it didn't even dent the memory of this card. Worked right off the bat no formatting and holds TONS of pictures!
on June 3, 2014
I had done some research about the SD cards for the Wii and found out that SDHC will work with a larger card on the Wii (16 or 32 GB). I purchased this 16 GB SDHC card and it has worked like a charm.
on August 26, 2014
The SanDisk was good. My problem is the charge for Shipping & Handling. I am a prime member and I thought the S/H was free. Not so the cost was extreme and it angered me. Still don't understand.
on September 3, 2014
Was packaged in a small padded envelope but it could easily have been cracked if stepped on, or, if another package was placed or dropped on top.
on January 31, 2014
I used this for my 3DS, and it works perfectly. It's just the right amount to download a bunch of games!
on September 6, 2015
Now I can take many more pictures instead of reviewing what is on my smaller chip and deleting them.
on June 30, 2014
Will need to get class 10 to use for video. But it works for pictures.
on February 12, 2015
As always...shipment on time, product as described. Works great!
on October 29, 2014
Great product! I had a 4gb before...needed an upgrade.
on May 30, 2015
Very good Sandisk for photos highly recommend