Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SanDisk 32GB SDHC Flash Memory Card (SDSDB-032G-B35) (Label May Change)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

10,950
Size: 32 GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 14, 2013
The SanDisk 2 GB SD card has served me fine, but I am a sophisticated user who purchased this card for a specific purpose with very low performance requirements (mp3 music player). I purchased this as a gift. It matched the intended use.

In general, however, I think most people would be well advised to avoid any memory card which does not carry a speed rating.

This essentially means guaranteed poor performance. Cards like this are sold in places like Walmart to people who think one SD card looks the same as another SC card.

If you intend to use a memory card in any kind of higher performance application like a digital still or video camera, you need to pay attention to class ratings. What does your camera specify? It costs little extra to get the right thing over this generic unrated product. You can bet this is cheap and unrated because the manufacturer could not certify it to any standard and charge a little higher price.

Class 4, Class 6, Class 10... be sure to get at least the minumum required by your equipment. Or, do like me and never buy anything lower than Class 10 for myself. Even if the camera will work with less, the faster speed costs hardly any extra. I wish cars were the same. I'd pay an extra $2 to upgrade to a Porsche, wouldn't you?
on January 8, 2008
I purchased this memory card for my girlfriend for Christmas, since the biggest memory card she had was 64 MB (I know, it's a damn shame...). We popped it into her Canon Powershot SD 750 and it worked flawlessly. Lots of room for high-res pictures, video, and anything else you want to put on it. I fully recommend this product to anyone who uses alot of space on their memory cards quickly: it will be well worth the money. Be forewarned, however: this memory card only works in HC-compatible devices, so older digital cameras may not pick it up. You might want to check with the company that developed your camera first to see if it will work.
33 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2011
We own a Canon DSLR and it won't except the SDHD cards. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find the regular SD cards. But found them here, they can very quickly, all new and in the original package.
on February 26, 2008
This product is to be used with High Capacity compatible devices. Please make sure that your device is such before your order! Otherwise Happy Snapping!
on October 17, 2013
I purchased this memory card for my 3DS because I am running out of room. My 3DS only had 4GB of storage and it is not enough for my favorite games that I purchased from Virtual Console. This memory card is a perfect storage for many favorite games like Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, Crime games, puzzle games, and sport games, also music, videos, camera storage, and many more. If you had a low storage count on your 3DS, I recommend that you buy this memory card and trust me it can help.
on December 5, 2009
People didn't research there products compatibility before purchasing this SDHC card. That is the majority of poor reviews for this product. It will not work in a device made for the standard SD card. While the card is the same shape, the formate that it used is different. It it is in fact a high quality buy for the price. There is a but here. This is not a fast card so if its for a digital camera that is SDHC compliant check to see what class card they recommend. Most of the new high end cameras will do well with a SDHC class 10. Here is a run down of the classes.
Class 2: 2 MByte/s - 13x
Class 4: 4 MByte/s - 26x
Class 6: 6 MByte/s - 40x
Class 10: 30 MByte/s -unknown

I purchased on for my netbook. I put it in the sd card reader so I have a mini portable drive for all my school work.
on December 30, 2012
My first 4 gb sdhc card was $16.99 but it got corrupted after around a month. Then I got these SanDisk cards. There was a small price difference, but the cards work pretty well. Well, I don't actually know that, I just put them into my camera and haven't tested them out yet. But they fit in the camera pretty well. Sometimes my kids complain, saying "where did all our money go?" and "I'm very hungry, can we get food?" but I tell them "look at how well this card fits in the camera!" A great bargain.
on September 22, 2012
I've had my camera for a year now and I wanted to buy a bigger card, and this looked perfect. It shipped immediately and arrived within a couple of days with excellent packaging. However, beware.

It seemed to have some 'hiccups'. When I tried making HD video, it would only record 15 seconds and then freeze up and start making horrible noises. Concerned, I tested this a few times and then lowered the video quality to VGA...that seemed to do the trick. This bothered me, but oh well; I rarely used the video anyway. I tested a few photos, the came out fine, all was well.

The next day I took it to work. I'm an archaeologist. I spent 5 hours in the field excavating and taking irreplaceable photos of excavation work and profiles. Over 100 photos that can never be retaken since the features have been filled back in. All photos took well, I double checked them. When I returned to the lab I was very alarmed to see that the card was empty when I plugged it in to download the photos to the computer.

Of course I was alarmed and angry, but I assumed it was user error. Maybe I'd hit something and emptied the camera or something.

Later that day I had some artifacts to be picked up and I had to document them before they were taken away. I spent the next few hours taking photos of these artifacts to be cataloged. The owner came and picked them up, I was enraged to find out a few minutes later that when I plugged in the camera the card was once again empty.

Puzzled, I took a few snapshots around the lab and then waited. Each time I could check and see that the photo was fine. And yet when I took another photo and went back to the previous photo, it had been deleted. And if I turned the camera off, it erased the entire card. Now I had lost an entire day's work along with almost two hundred irreplaceable photos that now makes it look like I didn't do my own job.

When I got home I put my old card back in - everything worked fine. This product has cost me hours of work and lost tons of scientific data that can never be replaced. It's going in the trash can, and I will never own a product from this company again.
1919 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
The only way I will ever purchase another sad card is if the equipment I need it for leaves me no other option.

This was purchased to go with a digital frame that was being put together for a family member that is hospitalized. My teen daughter managed to transfer some photos onto the SD card then left it in the digital frame so I could view it and advise her what else to add. I viewed it and half the pictures were missing so she tried it again and it said it was write protected even though we had not touched the lock slide. She then looked at the side and was very confused because the little slide to lock it was not in locked position and the computer said it was. She then did slide the position of the little lock thinking maybe it was labeled incorrectly.

We were also frustrated because some of the pictures we loaded onto the SD card showed there but would not play and we were not even getting a damaged file warning and we could open them on the computer.

In the end I jumped into our car and went to the local office supply store and purchased a flash drive to use in replacement of this SD card. My daughter only had 45 minutes to complete the project before we had to leave for the long trip to visit our ill family member.

If there is a way to undo the write protect on this item so we can use it it would be nice otherwise I have an Sd card that is unusable and worthless.
on October 19, 2013
The SD that came with my system was too small. Luckily, according to the Nintendo website, any SDHC card 4GB or higher should work with the system, and they're correct. Its easier to transfer the data.

If you, or your kid, needs a bigger SD card, this will do the trick.