Questions & Answers
SanDisk 8GB SDHC for Nintendo DSi
by SanDisk
4.5 out of 5 stars (75)
$12.40
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
vote
Yes you can, however the music files need to be in .acc format. The easiest and perhaps most common way to do this is to format them using iTunes. Copy and paste those files in a separate folder for easier management then import them to the DSi. Just remember you need to do this by inserting the memory card inside a computer first. Hope this helps.
Oct 17, 2014 by Kyuzosan
vote
work in 3ds XL? thanks Jun 18, 2014
Yes. Any brand of SD / SDHC card will work in the Nintendo 3DS XL.
Jun 18, 2014 by NLee the Engineer
votes
i use a sand disk 2gb flash class 2 SD card,you can buy it on amazon for about 8 bucks
Jul 2, 2010 by M
votes
R4 is a memory Dec 2, 2014
No
Dec 8, 2014 by Graham Cracker Fist
votes
Yes it will as it runs the same operating system and has the same internals. The only differences between the 2DS & 3DS being form factor and non-stereoscopic 3D display.
Oct 6, 2014 by Kyuzosan
votes
None, your thinking of the game cartridges also available at Amazon.com
Sep 2, 2014 by Mary C.
votes
Nope, i bought this for that but it didn't work
Mar 25, 2014 by David G
votes
No
Mar 20, 2014 by Rosa R.
votes
Go to the main menu on your wii, then in the bottom right hand corner there should have a button that say wii. from there go to data management then save data. then click whatever save data and it gives you the option to move it.
Feb 27, 2014 by David Zombie
votes
i don't know. i got my SD with my 2ds on December. which was version 7.1.0-14U. sorry :(
Jan 25, 2014 by Javier
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers