5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this flash player!
Published on October 28, 2008 by J. Angel

Published on January 31, 2010 by Pickle Princess

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't hold a charge after 1 year, Not loud enough, Clip broke within a week, January 31, 2010
This review is from: SanDisk 2GB Clip MP3 Player - Blue (SDMX11R-002GB-A70T) (Electronics)
The first one I bought was defective, and had to be exchanged. The second one was fine, until the clip broke off, at which time I almost lost it. The volume does not go very high, so my attempts to drown out the noise of crying babies on the bus was unsuccessful with this player. And after just a year, the battery won't hold a charge anymore. I saw that this item was rated 5 stars, and had to leave my comments. Actually, I own the maroon model, but still, I will not buy another Sansa.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this flash player!, October 28, 2008
I am so glad I bought a SanDisk instead of any other mp3 player. It looks cute, is pretty easy to use, and does everything I want it to do. The rechargable battery is great cause I never have to buy batteries. I only have a laptop which didn't charge the player fully, but when I used my phone charger instead (which had the same connector) the player charged fully and only takes about an hour to charge!

5.0 out of 5 stars Here comes Santa, October 29, 2008
Purchased a SanDisk for my 7 year old grandaughter for birthday. She downloads her favorite music. Now 5 year Old wants one for Christmas, only in blue. They both love it, fall asleep at night listening to it.