Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 4, 2012
Just purchased 4 of these. Overall, this drive is pretty good. The only gripe i have about it is that the cap seems easy to lose/come off. It is only held on by a tiny magnet, so it may or may not get knocked off inside of a bag and never be found. The stock picture is very accurate in terms of appearance. The only thing they don't show or tell you is that there are two little orange LEDs on either side of the USB that glow/flicker when plugged in depending on the activity the drive is experiencing. My preliminary speed test using a 2GB stress test shows ~4Mb/s Write speed (had a few at 8Mb/s) and ~22Mb/s Read speed. Those numbers aren't too bad. The write speed could be a little better, but the read speed is definitely up to par. Anyway, for the price i paid for them (just under $10), i am definitely happy. Hope you are too.
on March 14, 2013
Works as expected. This one has a bamboo casing that looks pretty nice. People compliment me from time to time on it. The nice part is the top has a magnet to hold one to the flash drive so it doesnt get lost.
on October 1, 2014
I like the magnet top. Aesthetically the wood on the top does not (at all) line up with the wood on the bottom such as in the photo. The cap and the stick itself appear to be made completely separately all be it both of bamboo.
on November 22, 2014
It's a flash drive inside of bamboo, what more do you need to know?
It looks good and works well (haven't tested the transfer speed, but if you're worried about that, you're looking for a USB 3.0 drive). The cap is magnetic and held on decently, but not super tight. It may come off at some point, but I haven't lost it yet (about 4 months). The logo is painted on, but I gently scraped it off with a knife and it is very hard to tell it was there at all. There is some text on the other side of the drive if you are concerned about that though. No complaints.
on October 11, 2013
This gets five stars from me because it's gorgeous and surprisingly durable. I accidentally ran mine through the washing machine, and it still worked after! It's not advertised as waterproof, so don't buy it thinking it is--I just think my experience is testament to the fact that this is a well-made product. I'm very happy with it.
on June 13, 2013
Excellent memory stick. It is soft to the touch, wood feels perfectly. The cap is attached to the memory stick by means of a magnet. Very good design for those who like to mix nature with technology.
on January 13, 2013
Sometimes symbols of nature can feel calming that to have a hard piece of metal. I wish all my usb flash drives were coated in wood.

It's built well, so far, I have no technical problems.
on March 13, 2013
This is the second one I get since its so cute. The value is amazing, the lid is magnetic and secure. I really love this flash drive
on January 31, 2013
I liked this simple design first also SanDisk is the one of those companies that does always the best. Love it.
on January 18, 2013
It's OK - does what it suppose to do - but the cover is very loose and will be eventually lost.....