Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SanDisk Cruzer Glide 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- SDCZ60-032G-B35
Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo

Capacity: 32 GB|Change

on June 18, 2014
This was perfect for me! I ran out of space on my 64gb, so I needed a trustworthy upgrade. I use this drive to store pictures, music, some movies, word documents, and an excel sheet or two. It is currently holding thousands of pictures, about 1000 songs, and about 100 movies, and I still have over 40 gb of space left! I had Windows 8, and it had no issues with plug-and-play. I currently have Windows 8.1, and there are still no compatibility issues. I rely on SanDisk products because they work and they're pretty durable through those occasional oops moments.
on October 18, 2014
Excellent capacity and speed. One year later it write protected itself and could not use it. After research determined unit will do that to protect data when there is an internal failure. Why five stars? The company has a TWO YEAR GUARANTEE on this item. UPS with RMA at their expense and received new drive. Anyone with 2 year warranty at their expense deserves 5 stars. Contacted support via chat. Took less than 5 minutes and they sent shipping labels and RMA authorization.

KUDOS to San Disk or as we say on the sea Bravo Zulu to San Disk
on July 18, 2014
I thought I got the good deal at the time, and later started to see the USB Flash drive for 128GB dropping the price even more on other vendor. However, this SanDisk USB 128GB flash works fine and solid just like my other flash drive.
If the price drop even more, it will be a very nice backup medium for the tablets (as usually these are with less storage capacity).
Use it to transfer large data will take long time because it is USB 2.0 and not 3.0.

Recommend it if you can find the good price.
on November 30, 2013
I use these for backup. Sure they aren't lightning fast, but I don't really care. I start to copy to the Drive and can go about my life. I think that one I loaded said that it was going to take 9 hours to load the two files. The two files were about 110 GB combined. That's a whole bunch of images. It took all day.
The issue for me is that they hold all that data reliably. I can catalog them and store them way more reliably than an HD. HD's freeze up if you don't use them and, well, y'all know how well the last when they are left on. We used them because they were the only game in town. Now we all have something better.
I did take off one star because they are not lightning fast, but as mentioned above "I don't really care".
on February 25, 2013
This is an absolutely ridiculous drive, so slow that I almost tossed it out the window. I own other SanDisk drives and have no problem with them. A lot of people are having the same issue. Watch out, this one is a problematic one, keep away!
on November 12, 2014
I bought two of these drives a year apart and they have never failed me once. i specifically use mine for continous data transfer and storage and i have never once had it fail on me, freeze or otherwise disrupt my operation.

i recommend these drives and specifically this brand to everyone to use. i have also bought several other brands and there have been problems at times; not so with this one.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 27, 2014
I am not sure why yet, but this is different from the exact same one I bought from WalMart. The one from Walmart comes up like all other USB flash drives I have as a Removable Disk The one I received from Amazon comes up as a Local Drive. I can not change the location or the name of it either.
I will compare the numbers on both of them. They are both 32 gb Cruzer Glides though.
I just found out from Sandisk why it comes up as Local Drive, it is an older model 2013.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi S. Sanders "raybug42",

My name is Rocky from SanDisk Support. SanDisk changed production of its USB Drives configured as fixed disk to meet a perceived certification requirement. SanDisk USB Drives with either removable or fixed disk configuration will work the same when used for data storage on Windows PC and Mac computers.

In case you are facing any issues with the flash drive, I would request you to please contact SanDisk support at 1-866-SANDISK or submit a support request at www.sandisk.com/support .We will assist you towards the best possible resolution .

SanDisk Support.
on September 10, 2015
I love this drive. Great storage and speed. I like the retractable USB...seems solid and feels like it'll hold up to time. No problems and I would recommend to anyone looking for large storage in a small package.
on February 7, 2013
This drive was purchased to hold a Truecrypt encrypted file container.
In Truecrypt, it just would not format successfully, using any file system, until the size of the container was set to a multiple of 512 (supposedly a block size used by Truecrypt (??).
After 4 days of experimenting, I found that out, and got a successful format.
A Truecrypt format takes about 4 hours when done by a powerful laptop (Thinkpad W520, hottest CPU).

Now, all seems to work reliably. I believe that trouble was with Truecrypt and not this drive.
I related this in case others wanted to use this drive in the same manner.

Regular formatting seems normal.
The drive seems a little slow, but so far, seems reliable. Transfer rates were similar to other posters.
The indicator light is inside the drive, making it hard to see because of the slide mechanism covering the center portion.
Mounting the light on top, at the end of the drive would have been much better.

I like the storage capacity and the tip being protected when not in use.
on November 20, 2015
Great product for low price. I bought this 128GB Sandisk USB drive for $30.00 at Best Buy (Not here on Amazon). I have had this USB for about a month and its a good USB drive. I havent had any problems and it holds all my music and pictures with 80 GB left. I like having this 128 GB USB drive over a external hard drive because its much easier to fit in my pocket to go and it dont break as easy. I gave this a 4 stars because even though its reliable so far and its a high capacity USB drive its not as fast as the others that go for this price. I can find a 128 GB USB 3.0 drive on here for the same price. Other then that this is a great product to use as a back up drive or to store all your media in one place. If you plan on getting lighting fast speeds or just cant stand slow USB drives buy one thats compatible with USB 3.0 I will provide a link down below.

review image review image