Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 22, 2013
I can shoot 8 frames per second with my Canon 7d and this baby keeps up with that for about 3 solid seconds. Not sure if the bottleneck is the camera or the card, either way, I can't expect more than this!
on August 27, 2013
This is the second 16GB card I have purchased and have only used Sandisk Extremes. I have been very pleased and have never had an issue with the cards. The issue that I have is with the seller I purchased from, eBADA. I will preface this with saying it was my fault for not paying attention to who it was & were it was coming from. I did not realize that this was a "Chinese" product and would be shipped from China (which took almost 2 weeks) and that started to raise my suspicions about whether or not this was a legitimate Sandisk card. After receiving it and doing some searching on the internet I'm pretty sure that it isn't a genuine one and I can't trust it for any of the paying jobs I do. They offered to have me send it back and they would "check it out" and refund my card for the charges & shipping back to them if found to be not real. Right now it's not worth it to go all through that hassle and I will just write it off as a lesson learned & will be more diligent in who I am getting supplies from now on. I guess I would like Amazon to have the sellers make it glaringly obvious where the product are coming from. If anyone is interested in the card it will be for sale cheap on Ebay (with full disclosure as to what I think it is!)
on November 24, 2012
Got this at a special price for my Canon 5D. So far, it greatly relieves the problem of having to keep track of how many exposures you have left. The image files apparently write fast enough that this is not an issue. Lots of space for full raw and jpg files to be captured at the same time for each exposure. File downloads to PC equally fast and smooth.
on July 18, 2013
Vast improvement over what I believed to be a very fast Lexar CF card in an old Canon 20D. The card is ideal for an older camera such as the 20D, and will work in newer generation cameras such as the 7D. However, I would recommend the SanDisk Extreme PRO line of CF cards for those wanting to shoot HD video or high frame rate bursts that the newer, high-end DSLRs are capable of.
on March 4, 2013
I have only owned SanDisk, all my cards work.

The card is fast, it's gears for video, and it came with a free one year subscription to a photo rescue program!! Nice!

Card RAW capacity:
5d MK II - 560 images
50d - 700 images
on July 24, 2013
I find that 8gb is the right size for a day of taking photo's. I don't have my camera set to raw which would require more space but I find this enough for me. O and works well and speed really good too.
on June 20, 2011
This card is expensive. Won't a cheaper card do the job? Maybe - it depends upon your camera and your project. I use high-end HD Canon video hardware for sports. That means high settings with long sequences. The cameras contain some buffer memory but they need fast cards that can keep the buffers clean. The give-away with cheaper cards is that when you stop recording, the camera will continue to write out its buffers to the cards and you will not be able to use the camera until the buffers are clean. When the buffers overflow, you will experience gaps in your takes. In extreme cases, this will corrupt the entire take. For those of you using high data rates, pay attention to the rated data flow of these cards. Cheaper cards do not prominently display rated flow. The Sandisk 60s are the cards that I can use without experiencing a buffer dump at the end of long sequences.
on January 30, 2014
I am a wedding photographer and I use only SanDisk and have never had an issue, knock on wood! I currently have 36 cards that I rotate in use in my wedding photography business and all work flawlessly!
on March 21, 2013
For all my shooting in a day I may make 800 photos and I know this card will hold about 400 more. So I don't need to worry about having a spare card in my pocket. And I've been using SanDisk cards for 8 years and have never had a failure.
on March 15, 2013
Great card, just wish it were a bit cheaper. You can get an SD for half the price. All in all though, I don't have to worry about running out of space, and it reads and downloads extremely quick. Great construction and no corrupted files to date. Very satisfied.