Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 160 questions
votes
It's not the retail packing with those fancy labels and a plastic that is hard to open. Mine just came with a hard paper envelope that was easy to open and the SD card is just in there with the card holder.
Sep 12, 2013 by Jiang Yuan
vote
Yes, this will work fine. The Hero 2 Naked supports SDHC level 4 (and above) cards up to 32GB. Quoting from the GoPro web site: "Memory: SDHC up to 32GB capacity (Class 4 or higher recommended - card NOT included)"
Feb 2, 2013 by Jyunte
votes
Works great on a T2i, not sure if it's the same limitation to the 20-some minute regulation due to not wanting to be taxed in Europe like a camcorder, but no pauses on my side.
Jun 25, 2013 by Fargo
votes
Looking at the Specs for the Samsung Galaxy II Note Pad 10.1... it accepts MICROSD cards, this is a standard SD card... so it is too big for the Note Pad. You need to make sure you search for microSD cards. This is a good brand... just not the right size.
Dec 20, 2012 by G. Pickin
votes
ok first the Extreme Class 10 cards are actually the same as the Extreme HD video they just changed the name. that being said there have been a few other changes as well. SDSDRX3-032G-A21 is an Extreme HD video card class 10. this product is no longer manufactured and was replaced with SDSDX-032G-X46 SDSDX-032G-X46 is also an Extreme HD video card but this card is a UHS 1 card. UHS is part of the new SD 3.0 spec. for more info on SD 3.0 spec you can visit sdcard.org.
Feb 22, 2013 by Master baiter
votes
probably, but you might as well futureproof yourself for a better camera that can take advantage of higher write speeds. I recommend Transcend class 10 cards for the next level down. These sandisk cards are better for people using dslr's with some type of high bitrate video hack (gh1, gh2, magic lantern with canon's, etc)
Nov 24, 2012 by C.R.U
votes
Check out SanDisk's compatibility dropdown menus on the right-hand side of this page: http://www.sandisk.com/products/memory-cards/sd/
Dec 30, 2013 by GoDawgs83
votes
Yes, according to the manual for this camera (page 172).
Jun 10, 2014 by Tommy Dodgens
votes
samsung chromebook sdhc memory sticks
Apr 6, 2013 by M. Carter
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   16   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers