1,485 Reviews
 (1,266)

5.0 out of 5 stars great cards
I have reached advertised speeds on a built-in card reader and a newer digital camera but there are a few things anyone should know when choosing a card.
Cards with 32GB or less are SDHC and should work with most devices released in the last few years. SDXC will cover cards with higher capacities, such as this card in 64GB. This is an important consideration to Linux...
Published on November 10, 2012 by P. Ballard

2.0 out of 5 stars Recent QC Problems with Sandisk?
I have about a dozen Sandisk SD and CF cards. They have always lived up to my speed expectations. However, the last two that I have ordered in the past 3 months have arrived DOA. The first wouldn't format on a computer or a camera. The second wouldn't even be recognized by the computer, and the camera wouldn't start with the card in (indicating a short in the card) - I...
Published on September 12, 2012 by J. Greene

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5149 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best 8 gig card out., October 15, 2012
i normally uise bigger cards but on my x100 it runs faster with a smaller faster card this is the best one. and only option as far as i am concerned. cards are not where you want to skimp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best!!, September 3, 2012
This card should also come with a new designation of "UR" for Ultra Reliable! Not only is it fast enough that you don't experience video hesitation or buffering due to overpowering a lesser card, but mine has performed flawlessly. I've experienced VERY annoying problems with other cards that my camera will suddenly not recognize. The 64 GB size is great for shooting videos in 1080p with audio and no hiccups. My next purchase will be an external drive with at least a 1TB capacity which will allow me to save my work, reformat the card and keep on truckin'. If you buy this card, you SHOULD be very pleased. Hope you don't get a lemon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a great card but..., March 17, 2012
This review is from: SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB SDHC UHS-1 Speed Class 1 (U1) With Speed Up To 95MB/s & Full-HD-Ready SDSDXP-016G-A46 (Personal Computers)
I have two 16 GB cards, this SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB, and a SanDisk Flash 16 GB, even though they are both 16 GB the Pro card holds less pictures then my other card, but i can take HD videos with it which i was unable to do with my other card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy recommended solution if you need card with extremely fast writing speed, September 26, 2014
SanDisk Extreme Pro 16 GB SDHC is good memory card solution for those people whose first priority is speed, while space is not main concern. And though the only one speed is stated (in this case 95MB/s) actual max writing speed depends on device in which you’ll use it. Given even the 60MB/s will allows its use for the quickest devices, such as professional cameras or full HD recording devices, you can be sure this is card you’ll be satisfied with.

Based on several testing I performed with different devices – Nikon and Olympus camera, Hitachi camcorder - this SanDisk Extreme Pro card manages to deliver the promised read and write speeds, which was expected due to its rating Class 10/ or by newer rating system UHS-1.

Be advised that if you are not able to achieve such speeds you should make sure you are using USB 3.0 port (available as additional PCI card or notebook adapter) and/or that your recording equipment supports UHS bus interface. Therefore make sure these requirements are fulfilled in order to get most from this card.

This card such as all the SanDisk Extreme Pro cards comes bundled with RescuePro Deluxe, useful software that will be handy in case of need to recover accidentally deleted data on your card. Additionally, be advised that card magnet proof ability is not stated in documentation, while can be confirmed its waterproof and X-ray proof features.

SanDisk Extreme Pro 16 GB SDHC is worthy solution which can be recommended if you need card with extremely fast writing speed, on the other hand not having too big demands on storage size. Given that I support approach that is better to have more cards of equal capacity to ensure that in the event of failure you do not lose all of the recorded material, I can certainly recommend this card.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2000+ Photos for D7000 RAW HUGE WEDDING!, June 10, 2014
Just put this in slot 1, and a 32 in slot 2 for backup jpegs. Lasted all night. Took about 2000 photos on it. Wonderful.
If you are using other cards and experiencing the dreaded 'buffering' that happens after you take 6 or so photos in a row… you need these ExtremePro cards. It's not your camera, it's your card. These are what you need. Not the HP you can get for $15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast card, June 9, 2014
I use this on my Nikon D7100. Before this card I was unable to shoot at my camera's best frame rate. Now I can fire off a rapid sequence and the card keeps up, at least until the camera's internal buffer fills, but that's the camera's limitation, not the card's fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds Expectations, May 10, 2014
Robert (Bethesda, MD) - See all my reviews
I've had a couple of these cards for a while and used them in different cameras. They never gave any trouble whatsoever - I've learnt to expect that of SanDisk, in comparison to budget brands.

It is only most recently, however, that I have have been most impressed with these cards. For the past couple of weeks they have been inside of a Lumix GH4 and recording C4K video at 100Mbps. Also a few FHD clips with All-Intra at 200Mbps recorded without problems. Am I pushing my luck here? Probably, but it doesn't change the fact that this product exceeds its specs and my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 24, 2014
Super fast memory, so far I didn't have any problem.

Perfect for shooting full HD videos with the highest resolution and you wont have any problem, at least so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars endured a ton of consistent read and write, October 2, 2013
A few months ago, I purchased a Sony a99 before a trip to India. On the trip, I shot about 48 GB of photos (about 2000 photos around 24 MB a piece) and way more video. It endured extreme amounts of read and write consistently. I had multiple backup cards in case this would fail, but it hasn't needed any maintenance and can handle sustained bursts at full speed. Since this is my primary card, I haven't done any scientific tests on it yet so I hope qualitative feedback will suffice. I'll leave the scientific test to others who are more inclined, knowledgeable and capable. In my use and experience, this SD card has been nothing short of the best. The only other comparison (within its league) are the 32 GB Sony SD cards (also UHS-1 and writes at 90 MB/s). Although they're both on the same level of performance and I've been extremely happy knowing that this can keep up with the new camera, and in dubious weather (though I'm glad I did not get a chance to test it yet). If you want a simple answer: go for it. It's not the cheapest 32 GB card, but it performs like it's the only one you'd ever need. I can't wait for when these cards go down in price so I can get three more of these to cycle through my devices. I hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite Performance Increase in the Nikon D800 & D7100, August 8, 2013
For reference, the Extreme Pro 95MB/s 32GB that just arrived from Amazon today benches in ATTO benchmark at 1GB setting with speeds of: 81MB/s Write and 90MB/s Read using a Kingston FCR-HS3 USB-3 card reader, Win7 64-bit on a DELL XPS8500 i7 3.4GHz using SSD drives. For comparison, the dual-pack of Lexar PRO 400X 32GB cards get: 43MB/s Write and 86MB/s Read. But to be fair, these are only 400X for use in my D7100 (Primary & Backup),

The SanDisk Extreme PRO 95MB/s is going to be the backup SD card for my primary Lexar PRO 1000x CF card in my D800 as this card is the closest that SD cards can CURRENTLY get to CF card write speeds. (The frames per second speed difference once the buffer fills between SanDisk Extreme 45MB/s & PRO 95MB/s SD cards in my old D300s is minimal, but definitely noticeable in the D800 as well as the D7100 which has a notoriously-under sized memory buffer.)

ATTO Benchmark Results
43MB/s WRITE | 86MB/s READ - Lexar Professional 400X 32GB SDHC Cards (Purchased August 5, 2013 through Amazon.com)
81MB/s WRITE | 90MB/s READ - SanDisk Extreme PRO 95MB/s 32GB SDHC Cards (Purchased August 5, 2013 through Amazon.com)
43MB/s WRITE | 47MB/s READ - SanDisk Extreme 45MB/s 16GB SDHC Cards (Purchased September 18, 2012 through Amazon.com)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5149 | Next ›