4.0 out of 5 stars TIP: 30MB/s only on supported devices
I'd just like to point out for prospective buyers that there are two similar SanDisk Extreme SD cards, but with a key difference:
- The normal one (SDSDX3-016G-A31)
- This "HD Video" one (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)

The limitation of this card is that it normally operates at 20MB/s and only achieves 30MB/s in the few devices that support UHS-I. If your device...
Published on December 8, 2011 by S. Gilbertson

2.0 out of 5 stars Failed on me within 3 weeks
This is my 2nd one of these cards I purchased as the first one was great (first was about 4 months ago). The product picture above is actually deceiving as when I received this card it came as "Extreme HD Video 30MB/s Class 10 SDHC UHS-I". It however is the exact same model number as the 20MB/s card I have and worked great in my Sony SLT-A33 camera until about halfway...
Published on May 11, 2011 by Kevin P

‹ Previous | 120 21 2235 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good experience., December 21, 2012
This review is from: SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21) (Personal Computers)
Item was bought as a Christmas gift and has not yet been used. it appears as described and should perform fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, December 20, 2012
Very plenty of space... Very fast... alot of storage for beginners and everyday photographer... gotta love the HD VIDEO! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars muy buena memoria, December 10, 2012
muy rápida y con gran capacidad de almacenamiento. excelente para videos en HD y fotografías en ráfaga. yo la uso con una lumix ZS20 y me ha salido excelente

5.0 out of 5 stars sandisk, December 4, 2012
This has great storage capacity. It is currently being used in my camera, the photos and videos it is able to hold is more than i need. Great product highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for SLR Cameras, December 3, 2012
I bought this high speed card because i sometimes take burst of pictures on my Canon T3i camera. Used it for about a year now and haven't had any memory issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great and no issues, November 27, 2012
Purchased these Sandisk SD cards over a year ago. I use them in my Canon HD camcorder and they work flawless. I can record 1080p without any issues using the AVCHD format.

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk is the only way to go!, November 26, 2012
We have a Cannon T2i DSLR. It shoots pics and HD video. SanDisk is the only card that we havent had problems with. Its the only brand I will ever buy. Fast shipping too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 24, 2012
Way better than the Kingston ones xD it's a great product for any photographer that doesn't overheat =P
I totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memory Card!, November 22, 2012
Card works with my camera and provides plenty of storage for videos. Does what it says it will do. No issues and, as usual with San Disk cards, it is great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, responsive., November 17, 2012
Works perfectly with my new camerammm mmm mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmmm m m m m m m m m m m aa.

‹ Previous | 120 21 2235 | Next ›