Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 17, 2012
I was sceptical as to whether or not it would make a difference having the extreme version. It genuinely seems faster than my other SanDisk cards when copying files to my PC.
on November 27, 2012
Purchased these Sandisk SD cards over a year ago. I use them in my Canon HD camcorder and they work flawless. I can record 1080p without any issues using the AVCHD format.
on July 4, 2014
I'm definitely a fan of SanDisk SD Cards. For this amazon price, there's no reason to purchase anywhere else; especially not in stores where the price is extremely higher.
on November 26, 2012
We have a Cannon T2i DSLR. It shoots pics and HD video. SanDisk is the only card that we havent had problems with. Its the only brand I will ever buy. Fast shipping too!
on November 7, 2011
My Nikon D5100 camera stop recognizing the card after taking just a few pictures. I have a SanDisk Extreme 4 GB Class 10 that came with the camera and also a 16 GB PNY Class 10 that work just fine with the camera.
on August 7, 2014
Does the job on my Nikon D800 (36.3mega pixels) Good companion to the Lexar 64 gigabyte compact flash card. I shoot raw 90% of the time so I use a lot of memory space.
on December 4, 2012
This has great storage capacity. It is currently being used in my camera, the photos and videos it is able to hold is more than i need. Great product highly recommend.
on June 29, 2014
Great memory card. Fast in my Pentax, but I need about 32 gbs, will only buy this brand. I was using the Steel memory card, but it's not a fast class 10 like SanDisk.
on December 4, 2014
Very nice cards with excellent performance all around. Having 6 of these for 2 cameras helps cover the field assignments without fear of ever running out of memory.
on September 12, 2015
This is the third time we have ordered this product. Is priced well, is delivered quickly and does what it is supposed to do. Top quality item. Will order again.