5,313 Reviews
 (4,145)

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it.
Although I had to liquidate the assets of an entire third world nation in order to afford these SDHC cards, they hold a lot of pictures of my dogs.
Published on November 20, 2012 by Michael Labine

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely NOT the right item for important photos
I've had my camera for a year now and I wanted to buy a bigger card, and this looked perfect. It shipped immediately and arrived within a couple of days with excellent packaging. However, beware.

Published on September 22, 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it., November 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars nice card, works well, July 13, 2009
No complaints at all about this card, works great for me.

Just make sure you are ready for the SDHC card as opposed to a standard SD, as SDHC is a newer format to allow more storage and will not be compatible with some older cameras or PC card readers that can read standard SD.

If you have an older PC but a new camera, you can still download the images by connecting the camera to the PC via the USB link, instead of using the PC card reader. If you're not sure if your camera can use this card, look up your camera model online and see if it's SDHC compatible before buying this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Digital Cameras, March 20, 2008
Nick (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go along with a Canon PowerShot SD850. Even with the camera set to take the highest quality pictures (3264 × 2448, around 3mb each) this card will hold over 1100 images!! I doubt I'll ever fill the card, especially since I try to download once a week or shortly after pictures are taken, but still...1100 pictures! It's almost ridiculous.

The card itself seems very fast and has been reliable so far. If anything changes, I'll update this review. I think it's worth the few extra dollars to have all the additional storage capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device...totally worth the money!, January 8, 2008
Tomas R. Chavez (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this memory card for my girlfriend for Christmas, since the biggest memory card she had was 64 MB (I know, it's a damn shame...). We popped it into her Canon Powershot SD 750 and it worked flawlessly. Lots of room for high-res pictures, video, and anything else you want to put on it. I fully recommend this product to anyone who uses alot of space on their memory cards quickly: it will be well worth the money. Be forewarned, however: this memory card only works in HC-compatible devices, so older digital cameras may not pick it up. You might want to check with the company that developed your camera first to see if it will work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well. Expensive though., December 20, 2012
The card is good but I had to sell my girlfriend to a guy in Egypt for several Ferraris and the promise of my first born child. Also, I think he took my watch. The card is good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, October 28, 2009
Alan McC (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this as a gift for a friend, and it arrived practically overnight with standard shipping. What else can I say? For devices whose max. chip size is 2 GB, having a couple around couldn't hurt, as they are getting hard to find (with 64 GB and 128 GB flash drives available now).

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely NOT the right item for important photos, September 22, 2012

It seemed to have some 'hiccups'. When I tried making HD video, it would only record 15 seconds and then freeze up and start making horrible noises. Concerned, I tested this a few times and then lowered the video quality to VGA...that seemed to do the trick. This bothered me, but oh well; I rarely used the video anyway. I tested a few photos, the came out fine, all was well.

The next day I took it to work. I'm an archaeologist. I spent 5 hours in the field excavating and taking irreplaceable photos of excavation work and profiles. Over 100 photos that can never be retaken since the features have been filled back in. All photos took well, I double checked them. When I returned to the lab I was very alarmed to see that the card was empty when I plugged it in to download the photos to the computer.

Of course I was alarmed and angry, but I assumed it was user error. Maybe I'd hit something and emptied the camera or something.

Later that day I had some artifacts to be picked up and I had to document them before they were taken away. I spent the next few hours taking photos of these artifacts to be cataloged. The owner came and picked them up, I was enraged to find out a few minutes later that when I plugged in the camera the card was once again empty.

Puzzled, I took a few snapshots around the lab and then waited. Each time I could check and see that the photo was fine. And yet when I took another photo and went back to the previous photo, it had been deleted. And if I turned the camera off, it erased the entire card. Now I had lost an entire day's work along with almost two hundred irreplaceable photos that now makes it look like I didn't do my own job.

When I got home I put my old card back in - everything worked fine. This product has cost me hours of work and lost tons of scientific data that can never be replaced. It's going in the trash can, and I will never own a product from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, March 21, 2012
SanDisk is the only company of Memory Cards I buy and trust. I bought a 32GB card here for the price of a 16GB card in my local radioshack! So I saved a lot of money and got double the storage capacity! Win/Win!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement card, December 30, 2012
My first 4 gb sdhc card was $16.99 but it got corrupted after around a month. Then I got these SanDisk cards. There was a small price difference, but the cards work pretty well. Well, I don't actually know that, I just put them into my camera and haven't tested them out yet. But they fit in the camera pretty well. Sometimes my kids complain, saying "where did all our money go?" and "I'm very hungry, can we get food?" but I tell them "look at how well this card fits in the camera!" A great bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, April 3, 2012
Card worked fine at first but 2 weeks later couldn't be accessed from camera or computer, lock button was not on. Didnt work in different camera either, had to buy different brand.