Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 904 questions
votes
Is it normal, ya sort of :) Not real world results, but it gives you a number for comparison between other devices. Its sort of like car performance and fuel economy results, they are test track and not real world results if that makes any sense. 32gb is the unformatted size, so figure a loss on average of about 74 megabytes (MB) per GB for formatting, basically 32 x 74mb, is about 2.368 gigs, and 2.368 subtracted from 32 = 29.632 but close enough to your 29.71GB number. It may vary slightly on different devices like sticks, drives, etc, depending on what they need for overhead. As far as the speed tests, that really depends on the type of file you are reading or writing. Tiny files in short bursts will give you a different result than reading or writing a 5 or 10gb file. I think the stated 40 mb/s speed is an average of whatever mixture they test on these devices. The chances of hitting that speed is probably not going to happen. What you seem to be averaging is about 1 meg a second write and 2 megs a second read speed, so a 10 meg file would take 10 seconds to write and 5 seconds to read with the data that you used for testing. Hopefully that helps.
Sep 6, 2013 by MonaVie User
votes
iPads do not allow external storage. Answer is no.
Dec 2, 2013 by Michael S. Kelley
votes
It comes with an adapter so yes it will work. It won't without one because it's too small.
Sep 21, 2013 by joe
votes
Yes, the Sansa Fuze+ MP3 player has a microSDHC expansion slot which allows you expand its memory by up to 32GB with a SanDisk microSD or microSDHC card.
Jan 27, 2013 by R. Gargiulo
votes
You need the adapter to insert the micro card into your computer. Computers use full size SD cards while phones use the micro SD card. To move data from one to the other you require the adapter.
Jun 27, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Just popped it in my regular (not XL) 3DS, works, ~230,000 free blocks....just don't lose the adapter.
Aug 10, 2013 by Joiner
votes
Yes, according to what I see as accessories to the go pro
Dec 16, 2013 by floralpark
votes
Yes it will.
Sep 23, 2013 by michael amos
votes
Yes. Good at saving a lot more information but does not generally speed up the Nook overall speed. So get a larger capacity card like this for more storage space, not tablet performance. Devices have separate memory built into the devices For operation which are not upgradable. This is a class 10 SD card which is printed very small on the card as a 10 inside a "C", like this @. Class 10 is basically the highest class. The class mainly refers to write speeds when saving to the card, but is supposed read a little faster, too. Write speed is most important for HD video recording.
Feb 17, 2013 by Mark's Amazon
votes
Hi Chris, I have a Galaxy s3 and I have a 32 GB SanDisk which works great. However, I am not sure of a larger SanDisk. Bill
Aug 4, 2013 by William G. Cowdin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   91   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers