Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
SanDisk SDCFH-004G-A11 4GB 30MB/s ULTRA CF Card (US Retail Package)
|Price:||$27.92 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.07 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High speed card featuring fast 30MB/sec Read/Write speed
- High performance card for cutting out the wait when transferring data from camera to PC
- Higher capacity card for capturing more photos and longer videos
- Works great with Compact Flash compatible digital SLRs and other feature-rich compact cameras
- Delivers the high-performance that these more advanced cameras demand
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
CompactFlash technology has resulted in the introduction of a new class of advanced, small, lightweight, low-power mobile products that significantly increases the productivity and enhances the lifestyle of millions of people. These products include digital cameras, digital music players, desktop computers, handheld PCs (HPCs), personal communicators, Palm PCs, Auto PCs, digital voice recorders and photo printers. SanDisk, the inventor of this product, has led the market for CompactFlash since its inception.
Features and Benefits
- High transfer rate for fast copy/download
- 4GB storage capacity
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power
- Data is not lost when power is turned off
- Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs
- Compatible with all digital cameras, handheld PCs, digital audio players, and other devices that feature a CompactFlash slot
Top Customer Reviews
To preface I've had digital cameras for years. As far as digital SLR's I've had the orginal DRebel, 2 20D's and 2 30D's.. as well as a Nikon D50. I'm not a novice when it comes to these and to the cards they take.
Upon arrival of the 4 gig cards I put them in to check them. Both produced Err 99 on the Canon 30D's... as well as the Canon 20 D's. The only way around that Err 99 was to format BOTH CF cards on my computer .. and only then did they work in the cameras.
I have NEVER had to format an card before first time use in any of my cameras (including the other 2 4 gig cards that I own).
The cards are being sent back to where I got them, and I'm purchasing cards from a different vendor (and the Ultra III). It's my belief that it could be a batch problem .. as I am hearing others complain of this issue over the last month.
If you experience this problem, return them IMMEDIATELY to the vendor that you purchased it from. While reformatting them on your computer will work, there's a fairly good chance that the card could fail down the road.
All of my older cards continue to work just fine. Hopefully this is just a lemon, although I need to replace it, and am obviously apprehensive about purchasing another one from Sandisk.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I record audio onto these from a record rack (not from computer) and everything works fine.
1.5 years and it's still going strong.