From the Manufacturer
Cruzer Titanium is an extremely rugged and smart USB flash drive. It is built with Liquidmetal casing that is crush-resistant to over 2,000 lbs. Cruzer Titanium also includes U3 smart technology. Co-Invented by SanDisk, U3 technology gives you the ability to carry your files AND your software on a secure USB drive. You can have your wallpaper, preferences, favorites, profiles, and more - everything you need for a familiar computing experience on any PC, wherever you go.
Includes Skype exclusively on all Cruzer Micro and Cruzer Titanium USB flash drives. Make voice and video calls from PC to PC anywhere in the world.
Cruzer Titanium allows you to easily store key documents, pictures, music & video clips and transfer them to another computer with a USB port. New retractable USB port eliminates the need for caps and protects your USB connector.
Cruzer Titanium also includes Skype, CruzerSync desktop synchronization, Avast antivirus, and SignupShield password manager.
- 4 GB capacity
- Retractable USB connector
- Dimensions: 7.14mm x 19.05mm x 57.94mm (D x W x L)
- Rugged Liquidmetal body
- Crush force exceeds 2000 lbs
- Laser etched graphics and finish
- U3 smart enabled
- Loaded with the following U3 compatible PC programs: CruzerSync synchronization tool, SignupShield password manager, SKYPE "Make video calls from PC to PC", AVAST virus scan
- Distinctive Blue LED
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (backwards compatible with all USB 1.1 ports)
- USB Mass Storage Class Device
- Compatible with Windows 2000 SP4 and XP*
- Certified Windows 2000 and XP*
* U3 functionality only supported on Windows 2000 (SP4 and later) & XP OS
4 GB Cruzer Titanium U3 w/Ready Boost