5.0 out of 5 stars Card works great
I've been using this card since September 2005 (9 months so far) in my Canon Powershot S2IS. I'm almost to 10,000 photos taken in all types of weather/climates, from the salty sea air at the beach to the dry air of the desert; freezing winter, light rain and heatwaves.

Published on June 1, 2006 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars "Memory Card Error"....
I used this card in a Canon SD500. Got in about 2 dozen shots and the card locked up compeletly. Can't even access with a card reader. Sandisk is replacing the card, but it concerns me that it will happen again.
Published on October 13, 2005 by D. Arita

5.0 out of 5 stars Card works great, June 1, 2006
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDH-002G-A11 2GB/15MB Ultra SD Card (Personal Computers)

My honest opinion is that this is a good card and I believe the rating here is the result of a vocal minority with defective cards (defects happen in electronics). People are quick to post complaints but hardly ever success stories. Just keep this in mind when reading these reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but watch out for these reasons, October 2, 2006
After reading how many people had problems I checked further. According to info from a forum at dpreview, these fast cards will fit, but not function properly on all cameras- you must check Sandisks web site for compatibility. Also, these fast cards need a card reader that has ESP capacity- A Sandisk description- for fast parallel processing- some card readers will corrupt files if they do not have this feature. You would think Sandisk would have a warning on the card packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card for Canon S80, June 3, 2006
I've heard people having problems with this card using older cameras and readers. I've taken 3500 pictures with my Canon Powershot S80 and have never had a problem. I download my pictures using a Lexar 7 in 1 reader. I never use the camera software since it's half-baked and designed for newbies who lack access to Photoshop, it's browser or the bridge.

Before deciding not to benefit from the extra space this 2gb card offers, check your camera manufacturer's site to see if your camera is compatible. Most older camera's and readers will not work with this card and those that do, usually require you to format the card in-camera before you use it.

Great storage space for vacations. I might need to get a second card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big storage, September 7, 2005
Faisal Ihsan (Glasgow, Scotland,UK) - See all my reviews
This item is great, but u have to be careful, It might not work with every product. I have IPAQ 3975, i bought it for my IPAQ, at first it didnt work, but after updating the ROM from (2.0) to (2.10)it is working fine. So be careful with this product cause you may need updates for your product to use this SD Card.

Faisal, Glasgow, Scotland, UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my Palm Treo-650 uber-cellphone!, August 8, 2005
2 gigs really gives my Treo-650 room for a lot of MP3's and MMPlayer movies. Up to 8 full-length movies on a single SD card! I had to buy CardExport (turns the Treo-650 into a fancy SD to USB card adapter) because all of my existing SD to USB adapters couldn't correctly handle the big card. Now I can hardly wait for even bigger SD cards to come out!

***BE WARNED THAT NOT ALL DEVICES AND SD TO USB ADAPTERS CAN HANDLE THIS BIG CARD. CHECK WITH THE MANUFACTURER OF YOUR DEVICE BEFORE BUYING!!***

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, September 15, 2006
I have the new Canon S3 IS camera, and this works great. I have 2 of these 2GB ones as well as a 1gb, and took tons of pics and videos, never a problem and they are fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 2GB Ultra II SD Card, June 26, 2006
It does everything you expect it to do...not much else to say. I get consistent read rates of ~8MB/s when connected to my computer's USB 2.0 hub for picture uploading. It works great with my Nikon D50 camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and fast, March 14, 2007
This card really is faster in my camera, the Canon Powershot SD450. Definite speed difference, noticed between shots and also when erasing photos. Suggest that you remember to turn off "picture review" if you really want to zoom from one shot to the next.

Canon advises reformating every new memory card before use, which I did, although this card worked fine out of the box.

Also suggest to check with your product regarding the maximum size and speed for your prospective memory card purchase. For my camera, 2 gig is the limit, and some of the new super-fast formats won't work.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Ultra II is fast between snaps, November 9, 2006
I am using this SD card and in my canon SD 600 and the time lapse between two consecutive shots are really fast. Its really worth to have a 2GB Ultra card ...it allows to take over 800 snaps in the highest resolution.

You can use your camera continuously for weeks

1.0 out of 5 stars "Memory Card Error"...., October 13, 2005