|Brand Name||Sansa Clip+|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.4 x 0.6 x 2.2 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA or Imported|
|Item model number||SDMX18R-004GI-A57|
|Power Source Type||Battery|
|Operating System||Windows XP (SP2,SP3); Windows Vista (SP1,SP2); Windows 7; Mac os x 10.3 Panther|
|Number of Items||1|
3-Year mp3 Protection Planfrom Assurant Solutions
- Accidental damage starts day one; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Indigo) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1-Inch OLED Display Screen
- One of the best sounding MP3 players out there, for stunning audio quality
- Digital FM tuner with 40 presets for listening to sports, your favorite music station
- Long-life, rechargeable battery with up to 15 hours of continuous playback
- Built-in microphone to record your thoughts on the go.
- Supports MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, plus audio books
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Sansa Clip+
- Model Number: SDMX18R-004GI-A57
- Digital Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Color: Indigo
- Display: OLED
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Indigo) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sandisk 8GB Clip Jam MP3 Player (Black) B00VXMY262
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Capital_Sales||Amazon.com||OneDealOutlet Online||ARC US|
|Supported Standards||MP3;WMA;secure WMA;Audible;Ogg Vorbis;FLAC||AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA||AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA||MP3|
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Dimensions||2.16 inches x 1.36 inches||2.6 inches x 0.63 inches||2.6 inches x 0.63 inches||3.15 inches x 1.57 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.05 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.26 pounds||0.53 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
There's so much more to love when you play with a SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 player. With four gigabytes of storage, this tiny player lets you listen to up to 1000 songs in stunning audio quality. It boasts a wide array of outstanding features, including an FM radio, long-life battery, and integrated voice recorder. And with its expandable memory card slot, you can add pre-loaded microSD, microSDHC, or slotRadio cards so you can listen to your favorite music, podcasts and audio books without having to access a computer or wait for downloads.
Tiny MP3 Player with Big Sound
Brought to you by SanDisk, the global leader in flash memory cards, the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player offers distinctively big sound and a wide array of features packed into a tiny, ultra-compact design.
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player, recipient of an August 2009 CNET Editors' Choice award, is built to bring your music to life. The player features solid-state flash memory for skip-free playback, making it ideal for working out, and with MP3 quality for a rich, full-bodied sound. Whether you're a jazz aficionado or a classic rocker, the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player will ensure that your music comes through loudly and clearly.
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player supports the most popular audio formats, including MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC.
Expandable Memory Slot for microSD, microSDHC, and slotRadio Cards
Thanks to the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player's expandable memory card slot, you don't have to rely on your computer or the Internet to listen to the music you love. Simply insert a preloaded microSD or microSDHC card, and you'll be ready to play music, podcasts, or audio books in seconds--with no waiting for downloads and no computer required.
You can also use the memory slot to add slotRadio cards for even more music options. slotRadio cards let you instantly enjoy your favorite music without being dependent on a computer or Internet access.
And with select slotRadio cards, you'll get 1,000 songs‡ preloaded onto a card. Each card features handcrafted playlists and hundreds of artists from top music charts. Whether you want Rock, Hip-hop, Country--there's a slotRadio card that will get you movin' and groovin'.
(Note: microSD, microSDHC, and slotRadio cards are sold separately. Visit sandisk.com or amazon.com for details about slotRadio cards.)
Just Clip and Go
Everything about the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player is designed with your active lifestyle in mind. About the size of a matchbox, it weighs less than an ounce and features an integrated clip that secures firmly to your clothing for easy, hands-free portability, making it the ideal MP3 player to take on your morning runs or afternoon workouts.
A large, bright, easy-to-read OLED screen and searchable menus make it easy to choose playlists or songs, while the long-life rechargeable battery offers up to 15 hours† of continuous playback.
In addition to all the great digital music features, the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player includes an integrated digital FM tuner with 40 presets for listening to sports, talk radio, or your favorite music stations at the gym. It also has a built-in microphone for recording your latest and greatest thoughts on the go.
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player is backed by a limited one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Sansa Clip+ MP3 player, USB 2.0 transfer cable, earphones, quick-start guide and a Starter CD (Rhapsody).
At a Glance:
- Easy -- Large OLED screen makes it easy to choose songs and playlists.
- Tiny -- Ultra-compact design with integrated clip makes it easy to take everywhere you want to go.
- Expandable -- In addition to the internal storage, a memory slot lets you add a microSD, microSDHC, or slotRadio card for more music options.
‡ These slotRadio cards contain songs pre-programmed in music playlists for unlimited playback with slotRadio card compatible devices only. Visit slotRadio.com for slotRadio compatible devices. Much like radio, these songs are played in sequence and cannot be rewound or re-arranged, yet individual songs can be skipped as often as you want. Song and playlist files cannot be copied or viewed (for example on a PC).
Top Customer Reviews
- Overall build quality has improved, but especially with the clip mechanism.
- Files on MicroSD integrate seemlessly with the on board memory.
- The volume and power buttons have more ergonomic placement on the device.
- Sound quality remains great.
- Audiobook files can be sped up slightly to save some "reading" time.
- The interface is a little smoother and nicer to move through.
- The square trackpad makes it easier to navigate without looking at the player. (good for runners)
- No cap on the MicroSD slot, so that could potentially get dirty.
If you don't need gimmicks such as touch screens and web browsers, then this player is quite possibly the best on the market for value, size, and quality. The Clip+ is definitely worth the few extra bucks over what the first gen clip is selling for now.
UPDATE: Having used the product for a while the one thing I'm disappointed with is battery life. The meter drains down to 50% at the expected pace, and then goes from 50% to 0 quite fast. I haven't timed it but i'm sure the battery life (using all default settings) is quite less than the advertised 14-15 hours.
- two minor button placement changes (improvement)
- UI is a bit smoother (menus scroll now)
- volume normalizing/gain
- micro-SD slot for up to 16 added gigs (which is huge)
- a little thicker, probably due to SD support
- clip is no longer removable (depending on your preference, this is a good or bad thing-guess you could just rip it off and file it down if you wanted to)
As always, it sounds great and blows away the iPod Shuffle in terms of value. So light and small--great for the gym. If you need your mp3 player to play games, surf the internet or serve double purpose as a grocery list, then this isn't for you, but if you're on a budget or just need something that plays music and does so well, this is the one.
If you want to create playlists, you should know that Windows Media Player is very buggy and doesn't work well with this. I thought I was missing the obvious till I Googled it and see that everyone else feels the same. The cure for this is a free program called MediaMonkey. It's the easiest program to use for transferring playlists to the Clip+. Just create your playlists in MM and then right-click it's name and select 'Synch to Sansa Clip+'. Piece of cake! I spent over an hour screwing with Windows Media Player and I never could get it to work properly.
Oh yeah - one more thing. When you plug the USB sync cable into the Clip+, push it all the way in till it's flush. When I push mine in it actually "clicks" half way and it feels like it's in there. But it's not. Push it all the way in to connect it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Once i got the files updated through Tech Support it works great.Published 17 hours ago by Chapmas2
This thing has taken so much abuse and still works. Haven't tried the micro use feature though.Published 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I had to send this back.....it wouldn't work in my care with the cassette adapterPublished 1 day ago by Rachel Johnson
This is actually the best product for listening to audiobooks; however, they die. The last two NEW players I've gotten have died within four months of purchasing them. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Wage Peace
I love this little MP3 player. I used it for my audio books. It has great sound, an easy way to pause while I am driving and the battery lasts for a long time. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Rosemary
I have for years... good battery, good sound and FM... I love it for run...Published 3 days ago by Americanviewer
Died after about a month. Even bought a nice protective case.Published 3 days ago by Tiffany Prause
Im writing this review Post Mortem. The Sansa Clip+ has been an exceptional MP3 player for the money. Read morePublished 3 days ago by ESandov