Questions & Answers
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)
by SanDisk
3.8 out of 5 stars (9,428)
$34.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 851 questions
votes
This will plug into any portable speaker that you have. Also if you have a newer car it will plug into AUX for playing over the radio. Its a super MP3 Player. My husband liked it so much I bought one for him too.
Nov 24, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes it is. I transfer audio books from the OverDrive media console on almost a daily basis. Works perfectly! And in case you go over your lending time period on the books, the Sansa won't erase them automatically. That's my favorite part!
Apr 10, 2014 by Angie
votes
Look at the front of the unit. Notice the center main button? Above that is another (toggle) that looks like this >II. This is the pause button which will stop the music. If you pause the music and turn off the unit, when you turn it on again you are still in pause mode and music will not play until you toggle that mode to start playing once more. This will also show up on the bottom of the display to the left of the timeline as > or >II for play mode or pause. You can stop the music by simply turning the unit off, this causes no damage. When you power on again the music resumes where you left off.
Nov 21, 2013 by RondoCelt
votes
Sure, I'm using with Arch Linux all the time and it works fine.
Apr 23, 2014 by JC
votes
I have to tell you I am not the most computer knowledgeable person, so I hope this helps you. I use Media Player for music. 1. load cd in hard drive. 2. cd should be display in playlist. 3. if the title and songs are not listed you will manually have to input the information. 4. at the top of the screen you should see rip setting. 5. there will be a check mark by each song in the playlist. 6. you can uncheck any song you do not want to rip. 7. click the rip setting at the top of screen. this will start the ripping process. 8. ripping will create your music library. 9. once the library is created you can sync your music to the mp3 player. 10. drag the songs you which to sync to the sync column. 11. click sync tab at the top of the screen. 12. this will start the sync process. 13. once the sync process is completed your are ready to enjoy the music on your mp3 player. I hope this helps you. Good luck!!
Feb 23, 2014 by DJ Hunter
votes
If the cover is made for the Sandisk the answer is yes and I recommend it if you use it in wet or humid places. I have one on my 8GB and it works fine you just have to remember which keys do what.
Apr 21, 2014 by Mel
votes
Yes, the volume is on the side. But if in your pocket you'll probably have the lock on, which would also lock the volume.
May 5, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
It is both loud and clear, sounds good. Headphones aren't good, but you can get some JVC earbuds at Walmart for $8.00. It's a good little unit.
Apr 1, 2014 by Mike G.
votes
All I did was put the card in and then added the music via my computer....love this thing....have had it on a two week camping trip and it has not let me down yet.
Sep 3, 2013 by Diana Bennett
votes
It has no internet capabilities itself, but you can certainly buy tracks from Amazon then download to the player when it's connected to a PC. Hope that helps. :-)
Dec 8, 2013 by raprent
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   86   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers