Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 129 questions
votes
32gb
Sep 21, 2013 by Hildy Kenealy
votes
It comes with a USB cable that you plug into your computer. You can copy files and folders to it just like you do a flash drive. You charge it with the same cable while its plugged into your computer.
Feb 8, 2014 by Prolific Procreator
votes
I've finished 3 books so far. I'm in your limited category I'm sure. Took me a while to make it work but mostly that was me doing things wrong. Downloading a book is easy for me - now ! Use the Sandisk web site for tech support. Their directions are easy enough to follow. The material in the Sansa Clip+ box is very limited.
Oct 19, 2013 by paintcan
votes
When I started using this device for my audiobooks, it was keeping my spot "bookmarked". When I would turn it back on after having it off, the player would be right where I left off. Then a couple of weeks ago it just stopped doing that! Now whenever I turn it off and back on it goes back to starting menu and has not "bookmarked" my place at all. Very frustrating! I cannot figure out how to get back to bookmarking. Anyone have advice?
Dec 8, 2013 by Bette Jo Hixon
votes
votes
Press the triangular shaped button below the display. Then scroll up or down to FM Radio. No AM, but who really needs it?
Feb 9, 2014 by BIGRED1
votes
Nope...just an empty slot for a mini sd.
Feb 8, 2014 by C. Balboa
votes
Push the Home button, the screen should say "Music" and show headphones, push the >> button. This should give you a list, you can choose by artist, Albums, Songs etc. Choose Songs and it will bring up the list of songs. Click on a song then push the bottom button with the 4 lines, scroll down to delete song. This should delete the song. Or I have connected to the laptop and clicked on the internal memory to remove songs as well. Hope this helps.
Nov 29, 2013 by S. Moss
votes
Could you rephrase your question?
Dec 30, 2013 by KD- NYC
votes
yes, well at least a file slot located in the players menu says "audio books", so im guessing so.
Sep 9, 2013 by bassturd51
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers