4.0 out of 5 stars Nice...
But doesn't look like pictured above. Mines is not a see through-ish pink, but a solid pink color instead. Still, I like it.
Published 21 months ago by Raymond D

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money
Published 3 months ago by A. David Sause

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, September 10, 2014
This review is from: SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus Silicone Gel Skin Case Cover (PINK) (Electronics)
This is a complete POS, don't waste your money. The Sansa Clip +4GB does fit within the skin, but after that forget it. It has a long slot on the right side where there is nothing and the slots on the left don't line up with what you want to use. Mostly you have to engage the controls (like the on/off switch) and the front joystick through the skin as there are no openings. I specifically ordered a purple player for my wife, matching head phones, and a carry case. This only comes in pink and it covers up all the color on the player. I might as well have bought a pink one. To return the item, you must pay return postage. I only gave this a one star rating because it wasn't possible to give it a zero!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice..., March 22, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not necessary, March 5, 2014
I bought the gel skin when I first purchased a Sansa Clip but it seems to be not so necessary and after a time you could notice it would hold a bit of moisture. Not a big deal or did it cause the Sansa Clip to not work, it just is a cautionary word.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
New

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and works perfectly, June 27, 2014
Linda T (Cape Girardeau, MO USA) - See all my reviews
The cover looks just like the picture. It was easy to put on and stays put. You can easily tell where the buttons are to navigate around your music and other things. The light color makes it easier to find in my bag than the black color of the MP3 player itself. I use it a lot and it does not show any sign of wear. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, June 7, 2014
Cute. Functional but shipping was a little high. Suites the purpose however so I'm happy with it. Wish there were more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 14, 2014
I love the silicone covers; I have one for my Android smart phone as well. They are easy to put on and take off and provide great protection for my devices. This one for my Sansa still allows me to use all the functions while still protecting it from bumps and bruises :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Silcone Gel Case Cover, March 11, 2014
It fit my Sandisk just fine and the price was right. I would recommend this to a friend. I have enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Gel Skin, March 2, 2014
The Skin case cover fit perfectly. Color was just as it was online. Description was as stated online. The price was excellent. I am very pleased with this purchase,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 27, 2014
This case served it's purpose !!! My niece loves it !!! The light pink see through is a bonus !!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›