Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 5, 2014
I bought the gel skin when I first purchased a Sansa Clip but it seems to be not so necessary and after a time you could notice it would hold a bit of moisture. Not a big deal or did it cause the Sansa Clip to not work, it just is a cautionary word.
on September 10, 2014
This is a complete POS, don't waste your money. The Sansa Clip +4GB does fit within the skin, but after that forget it. It has a long slot on the right side where there is nothing and the slots on the left don't line up with what you want to use. Mostly you have to engage the controls (like the on/off switch) and the front joystick through the skin as there are no openings. I specifically ordered a purple player for my wife, matching head phones, and a carry case. This only comes in pink and it covers up all the color on the player. I might as well have bought a pink one. To return the item, you must pay return postage. I only gave this a one star rating because it wasn't possible to give it a zero!
on February 6, 2016
Great little music player for running and biking. Very lite...I don't even know I'm wearing it. It's much better than strapping my phone on my arm. Only complaint is that my ear bud connector has to be pushed in to just the right depth in order for the music to come through. It can't be pushed in all the way and get sound.
on August 19, 2015
This skin fits very nicely only my Sansa Clip. You can still see all the buttons, the screen, and use the clip. It is a great protection against damaging your Sansa Clip from dirt, water, or dropping. Worth the investment to protect your MP3 player!
on April 14, 2014
I love the silicone covers; I have one for my Android smart phone as well. They are easy to put on and take off and provide great protection for my devices. This one for my Sansa still allows me to use all the functions while still protecting it from bumps and bruises :)
on December 21, 2014
This little rubber cover is tough, yet thin enough to access the on/off button. it has saved my sansaclip numerous times. I wear an apron at work and come into contact with metal shelving multible times a day.
on May 25, 2013
Fits perfectly and really protects my player, especially when my kids have it. I have accidentally dropped it before while out jogging and it really protected it from scratches, would recommend this to anyone who had the Sansa Player!
on March 22, 2013
But doesn't look like pictured above. Mines is not a see through-ish pink, but a solid pink color instead. Still, I like it.
on June 27, 2014
The cover looks just like the picture. It was easy to put on and stays put. You can easily tell where the buttons are to navigate around your music and other things. The light color makes it easier to find in my bag than the black color of the MP3 player itself. I use it a lot and it does not show any sign of wear. Thanks!
on July 13, 2011
I've bought 2 of these now, for me and a friend, and they do what they say they do. I've dropped my Clip a time or two and the cover has protected it from dings or scrapes.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse