Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
votes
I'm running a 64 GB in mine. It's a SanDisk Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 card, formatted to FAT 32, and partitioned by taking off 300 MB only. I'd be glad to give specifics if requested (quite easy). Oh, I installed Rockbox, too--essential--makes it a whole new level of player. (Installing needs a 32 bit computer or simulation program for the Sansa, also simple.
Jun 13, 2014 by David S.
votes
The proper way to remove the SD card is to power the device down, and then press on the SD card to make it pop out. never place the SD card back in to the device or take it out while its powered on.
Aug 22, 2013 by B.R.
votes
Yes it does. I download books from Overdrive media and players must meet that requirement to download the wmas. That is why I picked the SanDisk Sansa Clip mp3 player.
Apr 2, 2014 by Virginia M. Ward
votes
It's not instant on, but I think it takes it more like 4 or 5 seconds to 'boot up'. If you're in the middle of a story it'll come right back to where you left off and be ready to roll. I've had 10 or so of these over the years including earlier models and it's my favorite by far. Cheers, jc
Feb 27, 2014 by Jack Conrad
votes
You have to make sure they go all the way in, if you push it and it still has a gap, it sounds crappy. You will know they are in there if you think you broke the headphone jack in the process.
Jul 11, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes. Using a program like Windows Media Player, Media Monkey or iTunes you should be able to rip tracks from a CD to your Sansa Cilp's memory or an on board micro-SD card.
Jun 28, 2014 by D. Westwood
votes
The Clip + has a smaller display then the Zip. Matter of preference mostly. They both are awesome.
Jul 13, 2014 by Cyndi
votes
I use mine almost only for audio books - love it! love it! I wear it while cleaning, driving (one ear only), relaxing, knitting, traveling, quilting, cooking.... you name it! I've listened to hundreds of books, I often get library books on CD, rip them and move them to the SanDisk player.
Jul 21, 2014 by SCD
votes
Yes, it's proprietary. It plugs into a usb port. It's really just the cable though. Nothing to plug into an electrical outlet. You'd have to buy one of those
Aug 5, 2014 by imoto
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers