Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SanDisk Micro Secure Digital 2 GB Memory Card (SDSDQ-2048-A10M) Retail Package
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon March 1, 2007
Dropped it into my Garmin 60CSX GPS unit and it worked without a hitch. If you've got one of these GPS units, buy it and you will find it should be compatible.
on April 25, 2007
This was the perfect accessory to my new Sandisk Sansa Express 1 GB MP3 Player! I prefer an inexpensive player with removable storage, especially SD or SD Micro, because I can use the card in my phone, laptop, or whatever ... this card is exactly what the description says, nothing more, nothing less: 2GB of inexpensive storage for your Micro SD capable device.
on May 30, 2007
I got this memory chip to load maps into my Garmin GPSMAP60CSx GPS. It works great. I loaded all of the North America streets maps, and only used about half the capacity. A 1Gb memory chip would have probably been plenty big enough.
on December 28, 2006
It is amazing how much memory these things are packing today, I thought that this would be slower than other cards because it is small, but it was actually fatser than a similar sandisk 2gb ultra II sd card, and it comes with a cool case that holds the microsd and sd adapter
on June 7, 2007
The 2 Gig Micro SD card fits fine into my phone and I love being able to store tons of videos, music and pictures on my phone.
on March 18, 2007
It holds hundreds of songs and pictures, fit right into my phone (a blackjack)and I haven't had any problems with it. It comes with a converter so it can go into you laptop, printer or camera that has a memory card slot, so transferring media from camera to phone or phone to laptop is really easy. I love this thing and plan on getting more.
on June 16, 2007
Bought this to use in my Blackberry 8100 Pearl. It installed, formatted, and works without any problems at all. The adapter so you can use this micro-SD format a regular SD memory card reader is a very convenient addition. The combination of great storage space (2GB), the adapter, and the low price make this an excellent value. If you're running out of memory and can use a micro-SD card this is well worth the investment!
on November 18, 2007
I am using this card in a Garmin 60CX GPS. So far it has performed flawlessly. The price was low, and SanDisk has a good quality reputation so I bought one to go with the Garmin. The card came with an adapter to "convert" it into a regular-size SD card, so you can switch it between devices requiring Regular SD and Micro-SD. I am actually using the adapter, along with the 64 meg MicroSD card that came with the Garmin, in my HP-50g calculator.

BTW, these micro-SD cards are really tiny, like the size of a pinky finger nail, and a little hard to handle with bare fingers if you are on the clumsy side and prone to dropping things, so be careful and maybe use a tweezers or something similar to handle it. If you drop the darn thing in tall grass, or even on a thick pile carpet in your house, you might never find it again.
on May 15, 2007
What else can you ask. If anyone has never seen one of these, it's about the size of a finger nail but it comes with an SD adapter so you can actually plug it in.
on April 12, 2011
The card works great for storing and transferring files, but not for running programs off of it. Specifically, the card's performance is incredibly poor when it comes to running homebrew applications on the Nintendo DS. When using this card, games and applications suddenly have graphical glitches, screen stuttering when scrolling, and gameplay speed reduced by about 10%, especially when things get demanding. The card I received was manufactured in South Korea (important to know as cards perform slightly differently depending on where they were made).

If you are planning on using this card for your digital camera, GPS, or for small backup purposes, it's an excellent buy. But if you're looking for running programs off of it, look somewhere else.

See 1 answered question