Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
votes
yes it will
Sep 19, 2013 by Richard Garcia
votes
Yep, mine has worked without a hitch.
Jul 8, 2013 by Chibz
votes
Probably not; SD cards in general have slow random read/write speeds at the 4k level (which is why SSDs are considered premium in the drive market), with the fastest just barely meeting 4mb/s (a modern hard drive should reach anywhere between 50~200 mb/s at that level). Windows ReadyBoost is a very useful feature with tremendous benefits if configured properly, though a "proper" configuration would involve using USB 3.0 Flash Drives unless the computer's existing hard drive and RAM is already being taxed (like an older system or a system with high resource usage and low hardware specs). Even in that scenario, it's smarter to consider a RAM or SSD upgrade first. If you're looking for something to do with your computer's spare SD slot, you can plug in a large (32~256 gb) SD card and use it for spare storage or back-up purposes. And if you still want to try Windows ReadyBoost via SD card, then at least look up a list of the top 10 fastest SD cards and pick one that works for you. One more warning, though: not all USB Drives and SD Cards will work with ReadyBoost. It's very selective in which devices it uses, and in some cases completely arbitrary. SD Cards are, more and more, being manufactured and designed primarily for camera use and file transfer, not as caching devices (which is what ReadyBoost will turn it into).
Nov 30, 2012 by A. Wallwork
votes
I wouldn't. You'd be better off upgrading to a SanDisk Extreme class card due to the higher bitrates that the HF shoots. Remember, I am using this in a low res game camera. So look for an Extreme, Extreme Plus or an Extreme Pro card, class 10 or higher. Good shooting!
May 6, 2014 by Eric A. Miller
votes
Not sure if it will work. Here's the FAQ's for that cam. http://www.moultriefeeders.com/faq/properuseofsdcards
Dec 5, 2013 by rocky
votes
I don't know, sorry.
Feb 13, 2015 by AJ57
votes
Nope, you need a Micro SD card for that.
Jan 6, 2015 by Spruce
votes
Beats me. It has good capacity, but I don't know if it's fast enough. I don't GoPro
Jan 5, 2015 by Boopx2
votes
Mine is black and red It works fine so I don't think you will have any issues with it ...
Nov 5, 2014 by Anchor Man
votes
I don't have a l320 I have a S4100. Can't answer.
Aug 7, 2014 by William T. O'brien Jr.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers