5.0 out of 5 stars Big & Fast!
Perhaps the ultimate addition to a good camera. I used my camera with a SanDisk Pro Duo (the blue one...) and while most times it was fine, when I needed to take pictures in quick succession - it let me down. The Ultra II is noticably faster. You will not regret buying this.
Published on July 31, 2006 by eyeks

1.0 out of 5 stars Memory card failed
I purchased a SanDisk Ultra II 2 GB Memory Stick PRO Duo, for my Sony camera. After using it a couple of times with no problem, I was in the middle of a shooting session when suddenly a flashing warning appeared on my LCD screen reading " format error". Several attempts at reformatting the card either in the camera or in the card reader have proven unsuccessful.I was...
Published on October 5, 2007 by Jeff D. Blakely

5.0 out of 5 stars Big & Fast!, July 31, 2006
eyeks (Bay Area, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk 2 GB Ultra II Memory Stick PRO Duo (Retail Package) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card!, April 27, 2007
I bought this for my Sony T-50.

Works great! Its fast, and Sandisk makes the best memory cards out there.

If you're thinking about getting a card for a camera that has video, I recommend getting this one. It's fast, and it has plenty of room if you want to tape an event or function.

4.0 out of 5 stars Instructions scanty, March 24, 2007
This memory card is pretty much problem free although I have not tested it to full capacity yet. My one criticism is that the instructions were almost nonexistent and so I didn't understand what the adaptor that came with the memory stick was for. This is used only when inserting the memory disc into a photo processing station at a camera shop, Walmart or drug store location. You must insert the memory stick into the adaptor and then insert the whole thing into the photo processor. Maybe I'm hopelessly uninformed but maybe other purchasers would like to know this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Memory, May 23, 2007
Alexis Razon (Virginia Beach City, VA) - See all my reviews
This memory card is the perfect partner to a Sony digital camera, PSP or cellphone. This particular model keeps up with the fast burst shots of my Cybershot H9. You definitely have to feel the difference between this and the regular memory stick pro duo.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 GB memory stick, May 12, 2007
This is a great product!!! It allows you to take all the pictures you want during a trip without having to "re-load".

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast ! Just need a special reader, April 10, 2007
The card is fast. I can take long video. The only issue is it is incompatible with my existing card reader. Sony PRO Duo reader is kind of expensive. I am using the USB adapter that comes with the camera for now to transfer files. Still looking for a cheaper reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and lots's of storage, March 24, 2007
D. McNevin (Northern Hemisphere) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my Sony DSC-W55 camera. It seems to do the trick. Good amount of memory for the price and a nice alternative to the Sony memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, February 11, 2007
The only thing that I would change about this item is that it does not come in a tiny plastic storage case, so you need to have another type of storage to keep it clean. It does come with a Memory Stick Adaptor which I suppose could be used for storage purposes....

5.0 out of 5 stars Faaast!, February 27, 2007
I have experience with many memory stick pro duos from both Sandisk and Sony. This Ultra II is the fastest one I've used and really makes a difference when transferring big files for my PSP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, March 12, 2007
This is an excellent memory stick. I use it for my PSP and it works flawlessly. Don't be afraid to buy from Sandisk.

Rate and Discover Movies