Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter - SDSDQUA-032G-U46A [Old Version]
|Sale:||$8.25 + $2.59 shipping|
|You Save:||$61.74 (88%)|
- Up To 30MB/s Read Speed
- 10-Year Warranty
- Easily Back Up Files With "SanDisk Memory Zone" App
- Compatible For Android Smartphones & Tablets
- Class 10 Performance For Full HD Video
- Includes SD Adapter
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter - SDSDQUA-032G-U46A [Old Version]
|Shipping||$2.59||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OCEAN LOVE||Amazon.com||First Choice 2015||Amazon.com|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB||32||32 GB||32|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||class 10||class 10||class 10||class 10|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card- SDSDQUA-032G-U46A
Large-Capacity Card Holds Thousands of Photos or Hours of Video
With the SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card, you'll never have to choose what to keep and what to delete on your Android smartphone or tablet. With a generous capacity of 32 GB (1), this card lets you shoot and store more photos and videos without running out of space. You'll have enough room for thousands of high-resolution photos or hours of Full HD (2) video.
Capture Full HD Video on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet
The SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card is Class 10, letting you capture smooth Full HD video without interruption. Designed to be extremely durable, the memory card is waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, magnet proof, and shockproof (3).
Twice as Fast as Ordinary microSD Cards
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Cards are twice as fast as ordinary microSD cards (4). Read speeds of up to 30 MB/s (5) let you quickly transfer photos and videos from your smartphone to your tablet or computer.
Back Up Your Favorite Media with Memory Zone App
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app (6) lets you view, access, and back up all your files from your phone's memory in one convenient location. You can even set the app to move files from your device's internal memory to your memory card automatically. An SD adapter is included to transfer files from your phone or tablet directly to your PC or Mac.
(1) 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.(3) Card only. See product packaging or visit our official website for additional information and limitations. (4) Ordinary cards up to 5 MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (5) Up to 30 MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X=150KB/s (6) Download and installation required.
What's in the Box
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card (32 GB) and SD adapter.
SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Card features:
- Add up to 32 GB (1) of storage space to Android or other smartphone or tablet
- Class 10 for recording Full HD (2) video
- Read speeds up to 30 MB/s (5) for fast file transfer
- SanDisk Memory Zone app (6) supports automatic file transfer to free up space on your device
- Waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, and magnet proof (3)
- Includes SD adapter
Top Customer Reviews
So my lovely wife bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 for Father's Day and I've been loving it ever since. Just as other with Samsung products, the Galaxy Tab 4 has the ability to add a microSD card to expand the memory on the device. Since it's been over a year, I decided to do some more research to see if SanDisk offered anything new. As of 6/19/2014, their product lineup for microSD cards from worst to best (performance-wise) are the as follows:
SanDisk Ultra PLUS
SanDisk Extreme PLUS
SanDisk Extreme PRO
Now, the difference between all of these cards are simply the speed in which you can read/write data to the card. Yes, the published rating of most all these cards (except the SanDisk regular) are Class 10/UHS-I but that's just a rating... Actual real world performance does get better with each model, but with faster cards come more expensive prices. Since Amazon doesn't carry the Ultra PLUS model of microSD card, I had to do direct comparisons between the SanDisk Ultra ($34.27), Extreme ($57.95), and Extreme PLUS ($67.95).
As mentioned in my earlier review, I purchased the SanDisk Ultra for my Galaxy S4. My question was, did I want to pay over $20 more for a card that is faster than the one I already owned? Or I could pay almost double to get SanDisk's 2nd-most fastest microSD card.
The Ultra works perfectly fine for my style of usage (storing/capturing pictures & HD video and movie playback) on my phone. So in the end, I ended up just buying another SanDisk Ultra 64GB card. I use my cell phone *more* than I do my tablet and if the card is good enough for my phone, it's good enough for my tablet.Read more ›
This SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 card (SDSDQUA-032G-U46A), however, proves to be the exception. It achieved a sequential write speed of over 10MB/s according to two different benchmark programs (11.8MB/s in "CrystalDiskMark", 10.6MB/s in "H2testw v1.4"). This is faster than all my other microSDHC cards, including two 'class-10' cards from PNY and Polaroid.Read more ›
I give SanDisk 5 stars for customer service and 1 star for the product (for those manufactured in the past) For those newly manufactured products that contain the software ROM fix, I'd give the product 5 stars.
To all those who purchased this card due to all the great reviews.... and then used it in a Galaxy S4 (GS4) smartphone for storage, the solution to the problem is not one you can solve without returning the card to SanDisk for a replacement under warranty. Believe me I tried everything that the Google searches returned as solutions... formatting as exFAT, formatting in the GS4 then copying data to the card while in the phone etc.... nothing worked... and so now please stop pulling out your hair and hopefully you will get the same result which I hope to get soon (just RMA'd and will send it back tomorrow for a free replacement under warranty).
The problem (As confirmed from the SanDisk customer support rep when I asked specifically asked him):
- When used in the GS4, this card will unmount itself inadvertently (may be true only for cards manufactured before the ROM patch described below was implemented in manufacturing). This can cause the data to become corrupt (luckily was not my experience) and / or can be very frustrating as most of us are saving 13 MP camera pictures to the card (or MP4 movies that stop in the middle of the movie) and it unmounts when you view the picture in the gallery or worse, right when you take the picture (this was the issue I experienced).
- SanDisk knows about this issue. Again, SANDISK KNOWS ABOUT THE ISSUE AND WILL REPLACE YOUR CARD.Read more ›