1,213 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect for the job
I bought this micro sd for my lg enV2 phone, and it works great. The adapter is very handy for transferring pictures and music from phone to computer without having to buy a special cable.
Published on November 28, 2008 by Anna Ward

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what was advertised, very unhappy
Published on January 13, 2012 by S. J. Koblentz

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect for the job, November 28, 2008
This review is from: SanDisk microSDHC 8GB Class 2 Card with SD Adapter (SDSDQ-8192) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., August 11, 2008
Andrew Martin (Paradox, Canada) - See all my reviews
This 8 GB micro SD card is excellent. Not much else you can say. I paid for the item, it shipped and I got it. It works on my Sansa Fuze 8 GB MP3 Player and now I have 16 GB total. It comes with a standard SD-Card adapter so you can plug it into a camera or laptop, etc.

The price was right but the shipping was insane to Canada for an item that weighs less than 1 lb with packing material . That is my only complaint and that is on the side of the seller.

Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what was advertised, very unhappy, January 13, 2012
S. J. Koblentz (Columbus, OH United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Using a seller through Amazon, I was under the impression that I was buying the real thing. Not so. The SanDisk label was wrong (it should be red and blue, but was all red). It, and the small plastic case look NOTHING like the image on this listing. The micro SD card doesn't even lock into the plastic case like a real SanDisk product shown in the listing. And the gold seal on the back of the card doesn't have markings.

It didn't arrive in original packaging, just the small plastic SDHC card flip case in a brown envelope. The microchip did not work. Evidently, this same thing has happened to a number of other buyers.I have no one to blame but myself for not paying attention to the reviews.

Luckily, I'm out less than ten dollars.

I have bought online for years, and this has been the first transaction where something has not been as advertised and apprears to be not what it's supposed to be.

I CANNOT recommend this seller, and my one (1) star rating should not be construed as any type of approval or recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on BB 8320 and is cheap, December 20, 2008
D. Harris (Greenwich, CT, USA) - See all my reviews
At first it didn't work in my Blackberry 8320 but after a little research I realized that I just needed to update the software to the newer version which supports cards up to 32Gb.

I wanted the card to hold music and photo's and it has done a prefect job. For $21 delivered you cannot go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my phone, March 21, 2009
J. Simms (Bakersfield, CA) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased this card for my Samsung Behold. It has worked really well and I have had no problems so far. The 8gb has been enough space for my music, photos, and videos. And the adapter was a nice bonus making it easy to swap files between my phone and laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judge for Yourself, August 22, 2009
Shannon Davis (Los Alamitos, CA - USA) - See all my reviews
I read a lot of reviews about items that come listed as "Bulk Package" and I have to say that so far I have no complaints.

First of all, the brand is SanDisk which is very well known. It's not something that's never been heard of. It's 8GB and has an adapter. How can you really go wrong? This item is so versatile.

I'm using mine in my Blackberry and even though it reads it as only a 4GB, I haven't had any problems. I have been told that this happens a lot in phones. They see it only as a certain amount that the company has 'maxed' on the device (probably because an 8GB didn't exist when it was manufactured), but I've loaded all kinds of photos and music onto it and have had no problems. If all else fails, I know that I can load the micro card into the adapter and use it in my camera. So, really...it's a win-win situation no matter what.

Definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent deal, August 28, 2009
heather (greensburg PA) - See all my reviews
this was the best deal ive got in awhile! my phone company (starts with A and ends with T) wanted $54.00 for this card and adapter! it is the same brand and same model number. shame on them and good for amazon for charging reasonable rates. card works great in my samsung impression, and adapter works with my dell and hp computers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very anti-climactic unboxing., March 21, 2012
It was exactly as described in the item description, it came on time and that's it... It came in a yellow folder with bubble wrap. I opened it, out came the order form and plastic protector case with adapter and SD card inside and tada! Wala! Chacha! Then I was like, "Pssh." and I threw away the folder and order form, and clicked open the case. I took out my SD card and popped it in my phone so I could transfer more music to it and I sat for the next hour in front of my computer deleting segregating the good songs from the bad songs for my new 8 gigs of memory. The end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Class 2 and got Class 4--good card., May 11, 2011
I bought this card from Digital Media Source, but received a Class 4 card instead of Class 2. I can't fault the seller for thinking it was nothing but an upgrade, as the Class rating doesn't consider small-block random writes (which were acceptable), but this spec may possibly be important if you're running your OS from the actual card (Nook Color CM7 from SD, etc). Benchmark is below for the card, and was taken on an internal card reader that's connected via USB to my mobo, prior to having written any data to the card. The card didn't quite hit the Class-4 promise of 4 MB/s sequential write speed--luckily that's not important for my usage, besides which, the item is listed as Class 2, and the card does exceed Class 2 specs. Came as pictured with adapter and case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Read 4KB (QD=1) : 1.030 MB/s [ 251.5 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=1) : 0.595 MB/s [ 145.2 IOPS]
Random Read 4KB (QD=32) : 0.969 MB/s [ 236.5 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=32) : 0.596 MB/s [ 145.5 IOPS]

Test : 50 MB [J: 0.0% (0.0/7572.0 MB)] (x5)
Date : 2011/05/10 0:44:10
OS : Windows XP Professional SP3 [5.1 Build 2600] (x86)

1.0 out of 5 stars The card I received was a low quality fake., April 24, 2010
The card I received was a pretty blatant fake. Even if I didn't have a real sandisk 4gb microsd card to compare it to the bad ink job on the face of the card (some numbers/letters are incomplete) and the incorrect labeling of the size are pretty good indicators. For what it's worth, the card I received was actually 8 gb, but it reads so slowly I can barely get things to recognize it half the time, even after formatting it. If you just need a card to hold data for storage and don't care at all about potential read speed problems, this is probably a decent deal for you, otherwise I'd recommend you steer clear.