Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 98 questions
votes
If your device can address that much memory, then yes. You'll need to refer to your owner's manual to see if there is a limit to how much memory the tablet can address in the microSD slot. In other words, all memory cards can be used in all devices that don't restrict memory access at that level. I hope I'm making sense....
Nov 20, 2013 by RunningTooSlow
vote
After doing some digging through the reviews I finally found one pertaining to the Galaxy Note 10.1 and this review has gotten me personally super excited to get the card and expand my note 10.1 to a 96GB Tablet! hope you found this helpful! "Bought this SD card for my Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet. So pleased with the performance. It works as advertised and gives me peace of mind that my items stored on this card will always be there. Amazon is the greatest place to buy from. My original order was lost in mail with all the Super Storm going on, but they sent me a replacement right away. I would recommend everyone to shop Amazon. Not only do they have a great selection of merchandise, but there customer service is great."
Nov 29, 2012 by Austin Leeviraphan
votes
Had been in mine for about a year now, works great in a surface!
Nov 30, 2013 by RMIII
votes
Yep ... it will. I think that phone's microSD slot will accept up to 128GB.
Jul 6, 2014 by Mark R. Wietstock
votes
The adapter is simply a courtesy. Most modern laptops and desktops do not have a slot available to insert a micro SD card. The adapter allows you to use the micro SD on any computer system with and SD card slot.
Oct 25, 2013 by Eastwood Almazan
votes
Yes, it will. GoPro 3 supports micro SD, up to 64Gb and this is perfect, class 10.
Nov 10, 2013 by hawaiiinsomniac
votes
It should, as long as your tablet accepts micro sd cards. Your tablet will format it when you install it
Sep 1, 2013 by Ryan
votes
Yes it will. So that will give you 32gs of storage
Nov 16, 2013 by william beck
votes
An answer will depend on the device and music application. This is what I did using my Samsung Galaxy S4. I inserted the card into my laptop using the enclosed SD adapter. I created a folder on the card called music and copied all my music (26Gb's +/-) to the card. After the copy operation finished, I put the card in my phone and set the default music location to the folder on the card.
Sep 16, 2013 by william malin
votes
Frustration free packaging simply means that it is easier to open the package and get to the product, as for pricing I cannot imagine that there would be a difference.
Jan 7, 2014 by DGator
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers