4.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanctuary!
Published on February 7, 2011 by S. Akins

2.0 out of 5 stars Peace pant, not so peaceful
I am disappointed in the quality of my order. I already own two pair of these in different colors so I thought they would be the same. They aren't!!!
Published 22 months ago by jenniffer bailey

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Sanctuary!, February 7, 2011
I love Sanctuary's pants. They're comfortable, stylish and hold up well, so I always have a few pair in my closet. They run a tad large (normal for this brand) and they are a little long unless you're wearing heels (I'm 5'9"). The fabric on the peace pant is a little more substantial than some of the other styles. It's a thicker, canvas type cotton, but not scratchy or too heavy. The price here was fantastic! I would recommend these versatile pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Casual Pants, June 8, 2013
I love these pants! I have been looking for white pants that are not see-through and these are perfect! They can be casual with flats or dressed up a little with heels. The fit is awesome, snug but not tight. I am 5'7", 125 lbs, and size 27 fit great. I did have to hem the pants - they were about 3" too long, so these would be perfect for long-legged girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants!, August 26, 2013
I had purchased these pants years ago and loved them so much that I wore the seat out. So I had to purchase a new pair and they do not disappoint. What I love is the feel of the fabric and the way they wear after a day of travel or running errands. Plus they launder really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pant, August 14, 2013
I have this same pant in two other colors and they look great on and very comfortable. They are not see through either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flattering pants, May 31, 2013
Brownie "brownie" (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
I had read that these pants tend to stretch out, which is true, but it isn't enough to bother me. I'm 5'7", 123 lbs and usually wear a 2-4. Since they have a long inseam (34"), they're perfect for me with casual heels. I bought a size 26, and at first I thought they'd be too snug, but they're perfect and I've gotten compliments. The reason I don't give 5 stars is that the flap on the back pockets doesn't lay flat, so I have to iron it down. I will definitely buy these in another color. I wouldn't pay the full $100, but I got them on sale for $60.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect except a little tight, May 28, 2013
I love Sanctuary pants because they are made of nice fabric and are long. I'm 5' 10" 135 lbs and ordered a size 28. I have another pair of Sanctuary pants in that size and they fit perfectly but these were a little too tight across the thigh so I have to return them. I'm so disappointed that one size up isn't available because they are the perfect length and thick enough that I don't have to feel like everybody could see through my white pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Peace pant, not so peaceful, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, February 20, 2013
These pants are so flattering that I've purchased four pairs in different colours. Great fitting and comfortable - love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice summer pants., December 8, 2012
I'm 5.6', 126 lb and I bought 24 which fits a little bit small because usually I would wear size 2. I like the fabric. The pants are a little bit too 'bell bottom' on my taste. I'm still very happy with the purchase and can't wait too wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanctuary Peace Pant is the best!, October 6, 2012
I have bought multiple colors of the Sanctuary Peace Pant. They fit extremely well, are durable and are great for work. I highly recomend this brand, especially the Peace Pant.

Sanctuary Clothing Women's Peace Pant