5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Busy Moms!
Published 17 months ago by Alawless

2.0 out of 5 stars Ummm...
...it's just a microfiber towel that has a pocket of baby powder in it. Granted it's in the form of a mitt that you slip over your hand, but I still don't feel it's worth it. Buy some baby powder, cover a microfiber, or terry cloth towel, and keep in a baggy. Wallah!
Published 17 months ago by Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Busy Moms!, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
I get the whole "just put some baby powder in a mitt instead of paying for this" but here's the thing: I barely have time to brush my teeth, much less make a DIY powder mitt for the beach. For busy moms that just want clean hands to eat beach snacks, this was great! We took our 17 month old to the beach last week and when it was snack time, the Sand Off Mitt came out and in 5 seconds, he had clean hands and face! It was a lifesaver for a fussy toddler and to be honest, I may have used it more than he did! We passed it around before we walked into the house so that the adults didn't track sand onto the floors. The powder is brushed off much easier than sand and after using it for a week, it's still full of powder and tucked away for next year's beach trip. This is a must for parents with young children (or fussy grownups who don't like sand!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ummm..., July 6, 2013
Brett (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
I have been going to the Outer Banks for years. You drive your car on the beach and park there for the day. At the end of the day you are covered with sand. We used to use a brush to get all the sand off but that hurts your feet. Found this item and decided to give it a try. It worked really well. Got all the sand off, both wet sand and dry sand. Has a soft feel so you don't hurt your feet while using it. Easy to wipe the kids feet off. I was very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
Got this for a gift and love it!! It is a must have if your going to the beach, or for kids who play in the sandbox alot!! Wet or dry Sand wipes right off your skin with this mitt. Its great to have if your out and cant go back to the hotel room to shower off right away. The powder in the mitt lasts a long time. I dont want to go to the Beach with out it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot believe it but it works!!!, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
I couldn't believe there is a product that would work so well. My kids love it and are trying to get themselves messy in sand just to use this glove! It's gentle and yet very much tough on sand. LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars this actually works, June 1, 2011
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
I used this when I was on a trip to Mexico and it was extremely helpful when we went to the beach for the day. It actually works! It's also very small and handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars price is so wrong, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
Sorry Amazon, but I just got three from bbb all for half of what this is priced here. This blow me away because 89% of the time i find the best prices here. I have not had the chance to use them yet. As soon as I do I will come back for an update. From the other reviews it looks very promising. I am a person who loves the beach, but hates the aftermath of the sand. (5 stars for the promise)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
This was okay but didn't work as great as it said, more of a hassle to carry around than what it's worth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sandy bottoms!, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
This thing is awesome! No matter how sticky your sand is, this mitt will get it off. Fantastic when your kids like to sit in the waves and get sand in all the places that would hurt with just a towel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue (Sports)
We have four small children and tried this product on our last vacation. It worked very well with removing dry hands with sand on them. We didn't try it with wet, sandy areas for sand removal, so can't speak of that. Worth the money!

Sand-Off! Powder Infused Beach Mitt Blue