Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 1, 2015
I love them. They're so comfortable... Since so many people said they were too small I got a size larger thinking they would be perfect which I do not recommend they are a size too big I recommend getting the size you regularly wear.
review image
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
Item shipped very quickly, especially since it's near Christmas and all the way from HI to TX. Bought on Dec. 20, est arrival was after Dec. 27, but the shoes arrived on Dec. 23. The pair I received look exactly like the pictures, and seem to be true to size 7. Overall, very satisfied.
55 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
I purchased these for my sister, and was rather skeptical about the comfort of them when they arrived, but I was in love when I tried them on! Needless to say, I will now be purchasing my own pair!
The 6 is perfect on my sister, she is normally a 6.5, but going up to a 7 in this sandal would have been too large.
on September 15, 2015
Not the color shown in the picture. My daughter ordered herself a pair and I liked them so much I ordered myself a pair from the same seller, same color and description. The picture shows the two pairs and the color difference. My pair is a dirty yellow color that looks like they forgot a coat of color. My daughters pair is a nice natural color that looks like a leather sandal.
on January 28, 2014
Didn't know how these would feel but they feel great. I'd recommend these sandals for anyone, so comfortable. I'd buy another pair!
on August 10, 2014
Shipping was super fast! They are SO comfortable. I'm an 8 1/2 but I got the 9... they fit perfectly! Love them, if you get them, you wouldn't regret it!
on July 14, 2015
At this price I cannot believe there are complaints. They fit perfectly (I'm a woman's size 10 so that's what I ordered); they are extremely comfortable (living in Arizona, my feet swell a lot in the summer) and I think they look nice (my husband agrees and asked me to order a pair for him). I cannot imagine what more anyone could want. Maybe they would be happier if they were buy one pair and get one free. Right. Anyway, I plan to get a couple more pairs. I wear them as house slippers and by the pool. I'm sure they won't last forever so when I wear out these, I'll be ready for the next pair. Seems every time I find something that works, they stop making it. Well, I'm going to fix that issue before it happens.
on January 15, 2014
Purchased for my granddaughter who plays basketball. All the kids are wearing them and it was a big hit. Great quality and it arrived before the expected delivery date.
on May 13, 2015
They are perfect! Fast delivery! I normally I wear a 7 1/2 but the 8 fit much more comfortably.
on March 9, 2014
I'm a 8 1/2 and I got 9s. They fit PERFECT. Just a bit smallers and they would have been to small, a bit bigger and they would have been to big! It arrived BEFORE expected, which was awesome. This also was my first time buying anything off of Amazon, so I was very pleased.