on April 11, 2012
Verified Purchase
I bought this scarf for the 2011-12 Chicago Winter. It's a nice scarf, I don't think it's worth the price though. Yes it is Kashmir, but it is not very thick. The length is nice, but not too long, which I would have actually wanted since this is so thin. Perfect for moderately cold temperatures, but anything below 20 degrees and you're going to need something a little more heavy duty. Nice dark gray color and highlights of red/maroon.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 30, 2012
Verified Purchase
The scarf is exactly what was described and what I wanted. It a dressy scarf; that's why it is thin and silky smooth. If you want a thick scarf for snowblowing, this is not for you, and you should think about something other than cashmere. But, if you want a cashmere scarf to wear with a dressy overcoat, this is for you. As to the price, real 100% cashmere is expensive. This is not a cheap blend of man-made fabrics blended with a spit of cashmere. It's all about what you want, and this is what I wanted.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again