5.0 out of 5 stars Great Micro Memory Stick, Especially for the Price!!!
Use this in my sony ericsson W580i phone and it works great! still haven't come close to using up all the memory with my music and pictures.
Published on July 14, 2008 by Adam

1.0 out of 5 stars Unlucky
I guess I got unlucky in my transaction. I only got the adapter, no memory card. Due to the bulk packaging, I couldn't prove that the merchant had made a mistake. Fortunately, I could get my money back via the AZ claim service. I ended up buying a 1GB card in retail packaging. I hope you have better luck.
Published on November 28, 2007 by Chris Hugosson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Micro Memory Stick, Especially for the Price!!!, July 14, 2008
Adam (Clarks Summit, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Memory Stick Micro (M2) (SDMSM2-2048, BULK) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars What my phone needed., December 26, 2007
Works very well for the price. The access time seems to be fine with no delays in song searching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 9, 2007
Great price and excellent product. Its being used to save lots of music on son's cell phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unlucky, November 28, 2007
Chris Hugosson (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars memory stick, January 18, 2008
T. Hardy (Miami,FL USA) - See all my reviews
This is a good buy for the money, but I think the shipping cost was too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 GB Memory Stick, March 9, 2008
I needed more memory to store things in my cellphone. The product came quickly and allowed me to enjoy my new cellphone quite quickly. It came in an excellent condition. I am extremely happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful value and performance, January 13, 2008
Diana M. Harkness (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This is great. I have plenty of room on my phone for music and ringtones now. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, July 7, 2008
"Wow! I ordered this on a Sunday night and had it by Thursday. These are $69.99 from ATT Wireless, so this is a wonderful deal! It is the exact same memory card. I highly recommend this seller."

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, February 20, 2008
Excellent! Works perfectly with my Sony Ericsson k810i. M2 cards are hard to find and spendy in a regular electronic store. Saved alot of time and money buying from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, January 15, 2009
I got it for my Sony Ericsson and it's been great. Got it promptly and well priced. I would recommend it.