Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 4GB|Change
Price:$5.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 2, 2008
I got this card for my LG EnV2 so that I could put music on it as well as have more storage space for pictures, along with the option of printing pictures I take on my phone at a kiosk that accepts SanDisc cards (adapter needed), and it works perfectly! Don't be alarmed if the product comes to your home in nothing but a bubble wrap envelope. Bulk packaging simply means that it doesn't have plastic casing on it. In other words, it doesn't have the retail packaging that you would see hanging on a store shelf at Wal-Mart.

If your device doesn't read microSDHC cards, but you're looking for a microSD card (non-SDHC) that holds more storage capacity than 2 gigs, then you won't find it because such a card doesn't exist. Any microSD card with storage capacity higher than 2 gigs is automatically going to be an SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) card. If you're looking at any product detail of, say a phone, and in the details it mentions that it can have an external storage capacity of 8 gigs with a "microSD" card, then that device can certainly read SDHC, though product details don't always mention that.
88 comments| 231 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon November 4, 2007
What can I say? It's a tiny little MicroSD card with 4 GB of memory. It worked great on the first try with my HTC 8925 (AT&T Tilt) phone. It's fast and the price was perfect.

I'm sure in six months everyone will have 20 GB cards for $50 each, but for the time being if your phone or camera supports MicroSD and SDHC then pick one of these up.

BTW: If you've never seen a MicroSD card, be prepared to be floored by its size. Think fingernail.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2009
I bought this for use with a Nokia 6085 cell phone, but the card is not recognized by the phone.

In fact, it wasn't recognized by the built-in reader in my 6 month old laptop, either.

Upon contacting the supplier I was advised that cards higher in capacity than 2GB use a special format which is not usable by most devices, even laptops with integrated card readers, unless they specifically indicate that they can use the new SDHC (High Capacity) format.

Kudos to the supplier, as they don't claim that it works with my phone; they shipped quickly and responded well to my email.

The problem was my lack of research into possible compatibility issues.

So, now you know. Don't make the same mistake I did!
55 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2007
I ordered an SD card holder for my wallet that holds three of these. Include the one in my phone and I can carry around almost 16GB of tunes. Equivalent of 2 IPhones or almost as much as one 20GB mp3 player.

Edit: The 6GB card is out now (9/07) ASIN:B000VUPUOU Sandisk 6GB MicroSDHC (MicroSD High Capacity) Memory Card w/ MicroMate Reader (SDSDQ-6144-E11M, Retail Package) and the 8GB card should be here soon.

Edit: 8GB card now (Feb 08)

A couple minor problems -

1) as the first reviewer mentioned - it did get stuck in my phone at first (T-Mobile Wing). But it pops right out now that I have pulled it 6 or 7 times. Whatever made it stick has worn down a bit so there is now no problem.

2) I did not realize I needed an SDHC compliant card reader in order to use this card efficiently. So, I had to load mp3s on my card by connecting it through my phone - a pretty slow process. The card reader to get (so far) is the SanDisk MicroMate Reader (for SD cards) for under a twenty bill.

But all the storage is great for people like me - addicted to music!
on August 10, 2007
I have a Blackberry Pearl, and along with a number of other devices, it can't read these cards!! The card itself works fine with my Canon SD800iS camera (with the adapter), but even then I cannot download it to my G5 Mac through my card reader. The technology is very new, and not all devices support it, so double-check before you buy. If your device does work, I recommend this product 100% - the only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because there was no warning when I bought it.
77 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2007
I purchased this product to use in my Blackberry Curve and it works great! Excellent price and fast shipping.
on May 21, 2008
Works fine in my Blackberry 8320. You may need to get the following so your computer can read the card: Sandisk MicroMate SD/ SDHC Memory Card Reader.
on July 21, 2012
I ordered three of these from this seller on Amazon. There is no label or identifying graphic on the MicroSD card itself. When inserted (using the supplied adapter) in a Toshiba laptop computer running Windows 7, a look at the Windows Device Manager reveals the manuafacturer's identifier, which indicates that they are not manufactured by Sandisk. They each come with an adapter which has an adhesive label stuck on it which says SanDisk, but the card itself has no identifying marks, and is identified internally as manufactured by a different company. Two of them never worked - neither in the Toshiba laptop nor in a Samsung phone nor an LG phone. One of them worked for a few hours in both the laptop and a phone, but quit working within the day - so that it is not recognized by the phones and is unreadable on the laptop. I am an electrical engineer by education and have worked as a computer programmer for 30 years, and have experience with many flash memory devices. This is the first time I have purchaced such a device from any manufacturer which simply did not function.
on January 17, 2008
I bought this item as an expansion to my Sansa e250 mp3 player, which is awesome by the way, but this is a great price for a good card, check it out, i went to ebay and couldn't find a better price for this same card, so it is great. but yeah what can i say, it is a good card for a good price
44 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2010
I bought these to use in my digital camera, an SD device that supports MicroSDHC with SD Adaptors. And these MicroSDHC cards worked fine -- once I tested them in a friend's adaptor. But the adaptors that came with this didn't work at all, which made the whole product useless to me. I contacted the seller (Digital Media Source) for a refund, and never heard back.