2,295 Reviews
 (1,770)

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum storage, minimum hasle
Published on November 11, 2008 by Ira B. Steinberg

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading.
The picture shows a Class 4 memory card. This is the reason that I bought it. However, upon closer inspection, the product description is for a Class 2 memory card. I cannot recommend that anyone purchase this product, given that the picture is so misleading. I hope Amazon changes the picture soon.
Published on June 17, 2011 by Steven J.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum storage, minimum hasle, November 11, 2008
This review is from: Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card, Class 4 (RETAIL PACKAGE) (Personal Computers)
Though I wish I had waited a couple of weeks to buy this card (the price dropped 30 dollars in the past two weeks), I have nothing but good things to say about the card. Easy to load, easy to read. I managed to put about 11 gigs on here in the first three days (lots of music) and the access has been flawless. Word of caution, be careful with the card reader. My first attempt led to a corrupted card which I had to return. May have been a manufacturing defect (bought from best buy, not from Amazon. Best buy charged 99.00). I reccomend loading the card in the device before adding data rather than using the reader and then inserting loaded card.

All in all, a miracle of storage on a tiny card. I eagerly await the 32 gb in a year or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says, November 30, 2008
Great card, works great, is exactly what it says, and comes with SanDisk's standard warranty. A couple things to remember, 16 "gigabytes" in manufacturer terms equates to about 14.9 true formatted gigabytes (because a kilo for a computer is 1024). Also the MicroSDHC standard is the same card and interface as the old MicroSD; the difference is in the compression method. This means that many smartphones that didn't support SDHC when they were made can support it if the software is upgraded. An example of this is any Windows Mobile phone that has been upgraded to WinMo 6.1; 6.1 supports SDHC.

5.0 out of 5 stars 16 GB for my Google phone, January 9, 2009
I bought this microSD card for my G1 phone and it works great no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading., June 17, 2011
Steven J. (Harford County, MD) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong class, January 6, 2012
Do not buy sd card from this seller, because when i bought it from online i saw sd card class 4 but when i got it i saw class 2...so they lied to me

1.0 out of 5 stars 100% Fake Card, DOA., January 10, 2012
When I opened the package I found two cards placed loosely inside the small plastic containers and both were DOA. I still do not understand why Amazon allows sellers like Digital Media Source to use their website to sell this junk. I feel lucky that it was just memory card purchase and not a $2000 Digital Camera.
Priceless experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Android performance, September 25, 2011
I bought this for the purpose of dual-booting Android from it (on my Barnes&Noble Nook Color). See [...] Short version: for this purpose, buy Sandisk-branded class 4 microSD cards. I've been using it for over a month and the performance has been enjoyable, so I guess they're right. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, if not false, advertising, September 27, 2011
This microSD card was advertised as being a Class 4, but it's definitely a Class 2--much slower. I bought it as a gift for someone, telling them that it was a Class 4. Now, it looks like I'm as phony as is this product...VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Exactly as described, June 7, 2011
I was looking for a Micro SD card to add more memory to my AT&T HTC Inspire. I was weary of buying it online once I found out that there were so many rip offs online. I figured I'd look on amazon and find one that had the shipping fulfilled by amazon at least. When I ordered this card on May 27, 2011...the shipping was fulfilled by amazon. As of June 7th, 2011...it's no longer fulfilled by amazon and even sold by a different seller.

So this review is for the item being sold by 'MemoryMogul' and the item being shipped by amazon.

This card is the real deal. When I emailed the seller and asked if the card was real and if it came in the retail packaging...they told me that it was new...but since they purchased in bulk, it only comes in the small plastic container along with the memory card adapter.

I went ahead and ordered one. You couldn't really beat the price they are selling it for. Retail for a 16g class 4 Micro SD card is anywhere from $70-$80! For about $20, I got the same thing.

It arrived on time. When I opened it up, like they said, it was just the plastic holder and it was in a small plastic baggie. I put it into my phone right away and my phone adjusted to it very quickly and easily. I checked the memory available, and it was just a bit above 14g. I don't remember the technical aspects...but I do know that you don't always get the FULL memory of any type of memory card. So I knew that the card was a real 16g card.

So far so good. My phone is working beautifully and I am not worrying at all about memory space. Great buy. I would recommend item...as long as the current seller sends the same product as the seller that I purchased my Micro SD card from.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, August 3, 2011
I specifically ordered this one because I wanted a retail packaged item.
They sent me the cheaper bulk packaged item anyway.
And it didn't work (that's why I wanted the retail package, at least I can make sure it hasn't been opened.)
Not only did it not work, after inserting to the slot, it ran so hot instantly it almost burned my fingers.
Something is definitely wrong with the unit I received.
I've never had similar problems with other microSD or regular SD cards in the past.
I am returning this tomorrow.
I wouldn't recommend this seller because both listings ($24.02 and the $23.7x ones are by the same seller) and yet he sent me the cheaper one still.
I will order another one but in a different brand and for sure a different seller.