- Save $10.00 on Cobra SPX900 14-Band High Performance Radar/Laser Detector (B00MOVVMIM) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 SanDisk 16GB Cruzer Pop USB Drive (B0085ZG95M) free when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Enter code FREE4USB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $10.00 on ARGtek High Power Router (B00JRS9MNW) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.50 on RCA 2-Device Remote (B00C66CC70) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.50 on Microsoft Limited Edition HALO Mouse (B00MK24EUI) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sandisk MobileMate SD Plus Memory Card Reader
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Transfer files between your mobile phone. digital camera, or PDA and a computer
- Hi Speed USB 2.0 certified for fast data transfer (compatible with USB 1.1)
- No additional card adapters needed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Sandisk acknowledges a design issue with the card reader and said they talked to their engineers about changing it. I probably won't bother to return as it does work, but this is not what I expected.
Great device, esp if you have a PDA, PSP, digital camera or anything that could benefit from the speed increase. Tested with various types of cards and constantly scored read rates of over 10 MB/s, even more than 20 MB/s using a 1GB Kingston microSD.
This reader has a cap that pops on over the USB connection and can pop onto the other end of the reader when in use so you don't lose it (I particularly appreciate this convenient little feature since I lose everything).
There is a spot in the cap to attach a carry strap that is larger than those little indented spots in most tiny items these days, so it's not so much of a pain to attach a strap.
It works great, is convenient, and is well designed. This is a must-have accessory for any item you will use in conjunction with just about any SD card.
The main drawback is that it is larger than I expected. I'm not sure why it needs to be so large when it has no internal memory of its own.
Another unexpected and happy feature was that with the memory card slot being partially external on the one side of the device, I am able to switch cards more easily in MS Windows as well. There is no need to "Safely remove hardware" (which requires me to wait 10-30 seconds for it to finish) then remove the device, switch cards, re-inster the device and wait another 10-30 for it to show back up. Instead, I just right-click and "Eject Media" (which is much faster since it does not actually unload the device, just the media itself) and pull just the card out. The data is immediately available when I put the other card in. No waiting.
Perhaps I am an impatient sort - but I like speed when accessing data. Now that I routinely use many cards (of all sizes and shapes) for various tasks through out the day - it adds up.
The only "odd" thing is the cap - it fits on the [...] of the device while in use and has a "string tie" loop to afix it (assumably) to the main device.. but no where to tie it onto the main device that I can find. *ponder* I don't want to loose it. *shrug* Oh well, I will just have to be mindful of the cap I guess.
Shipping and delivery were as expected and very good - no issues and I would buy from them again.
The replacement item works fine. Because of the trouble I went through with this, I'm only giving the item 3 stars. But other than the fact that I got a defective product the first time, what a great little portable SD card reader.
MobileMate SD+ SDDR-104 -- I cannot read my 2GB Sandisk microSD card with this reader. I am very disappointed since I bought it specifically for that card. I can read the card using my Sansa MP3 player (in MTP mode)... I can also read the miniSD cards without a problem, but it still won't read the microSD card even when I use a miniSD adapter. I am currently waiting for a response from SanDisk and will update this review when I've heard back from them. Other than this, I've always liked SanDisk products.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works ok, and I have never lost a jpeg, but the contacts inside are easily bent if you are not extremely carefull. See Photo.Published 1 month ago by Pygar
Okay, I'm VERY technologically unsavy ( I'm basically a cavewoman ) so please excuse the lack of any real knowledge about this stuff. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amber
Item As Described, Rate Seller 5-Stars A+, Recommend to all, Very Fast ShipperPublished 8 months ago by GLW1