Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 16, 2012
Ordered this card for my Canon DSL camera, does what its supposed to and seems to be faster than my class 6 card that was in there before.
on January 25, 2015
I've had plenty of the Class 4 Sandisk SD cards. They held up well in the past, so I expect these to last as well. I use them in trial cameras that are out in the elements for about 5-6 months a year.
This card is for a Kodak 14M pixel point and shoot (C195) camera. The camera will record stills and shoot video so I wanted a class 10 card that could handle HD video and was big enough to handle a day's shooting. I've had great luck with Sandisk Ultra CF cards in my DSLR and I wanted to stick with a brand name rather than a generic.

So far the card has performed perfectly for still and video and I'm 100% happy with it

Hope this helps someone.
on December 8, 2013
I was a bit disappointed in the "write" performance of this card. Sandisk states it's a Class 10, but the Write/Read speeds were 8.72/17.6 MBytes/sec. (Tested w/ H2testw, v1.4)

I have two PNY 16GB SDHC Class 10 cards that have Write/Read speeds of 13.2/17.8 MBytes/sec and 13.4/17.7 MBytes/sec. (also tested w/ H2testw, v1.4)
on June 25, 2013
SanDisk is a good reliable product that has never failed or let me down in all of the years that I have used their products. I have used this product briefly and has performed well. This product was offered at a cheap price because it was an opened package . Indeed it appeared to be a new, unused as stated. great bargain
on April 12, 2013
Great data transfer rate and fast shipping!

Works great with my camera and as a quick means to transfer files. Also on my camera at 9Mb HD photos it holds almost 5,000 photos and at the 2Mb setting it can hold over 15,000! Also at recording it is at about 670 mins at QVGA (e-mail sized) and 228 mins at VGA (size suitable for most TV's)
on December 6, 2013
Great price. The class 10 has no problem keeping up with HD video (some lower classes can work too, but for the little bit extra, its worth it). The 16GB is more than adequate for almost 1.5 hours of 1,280 x 720, 30fps HD video or can easily fit at least 2 to 3 thousand large jpeg images.
on December 9, 2012
You can tell by looking at this card that it's durable and well made. The contacts are clean gold, the seams fit together nice. Once it was formatted, it went in the camera and has been there ever since. Transfer rates are good. I have a DSLR Canon camera and this thing keeps up.
on March 30, 2015
What can I say. It works. I do a lot of travelling and always buy a new SanDisk for my next trip. 16GB is plenty for some video clips and over 1000 pics. Having never filled a Disk, I don't know it's full capacity.
on May 25, 2013
I purchased the 16GB version of this card to get increased capacity vs. the 2GB version I have been using in my SLR camera. At the cost of less than $1/GB I did not consider any other brand. Delivery time was excellent as is performance.