Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 9, 2011
My wife loves Sandra Bullock and loves comedy. Four films for an unbeatable price makes a great gift for rainy afternoons. I was a little hesitant about the quality since double-feature DVDs are sometimes of lesser quality than single ones; however, these are crystal clear and a good bargain. Since this purchase, I have bought some of the others in the 4 film favorites series.
on August 12, 2011
What a great set of videos for all Sandra Bullock fans!The set includes both Miss Congeniality movies, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood (my least favorite) and Two Weeks Notice (my favorite). These four movies show Ms. Bullock's range in acting skills from comedy to drama.
on May 17, 2014
My comments are about this package of films, not the movies themselves. I purchased this set a year ago and art least two of the films freeze in multiple places. All of the films seem to be of poor quality in copying. Very grainy at times. I would hold out and buy these titles separately and avoid the hassle.
on February 12, 2011
This has 4 movies on 2 disks. Miss Congeniality and Miss Congeniality 2 were funny and the disks worked perfectly.
My husband and I were watching Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. We were enjoying the movie, and half way through, the disk totally messed up (sound and video) and would not forward to any other scenes. To this day, we still do not know how the movie continued and ended. A week later we put in Two Weeks Notice. We were enjoying this movie, too, and half way through the movie, again, the disk did the SAME thing as the other movie. My husband had to rush out to Blockbuster before they closed to rent this movie so we could see the rest of the movie and the ending! Disappointed that a brand new (not used/not previously owned) disk would do this, and leave us HANGING!
44 comments|18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2013
Her movies are so entertaining. Loved all of these movies, especially YaYa Sisterhood. Great for a rainy day and a bowl of popcorn.
on August 19, 2013
I am such a fan! I love all four of these movies and I was really excited they are all in one pack!! :)
on November 24, 2015
Michele loves Sandra Bullock, and I gotta' admit, I got a little caught up in these "chick-flicks" too. Just a fun four nights of movies. You'll enjoy! (Neither of us had seen "Miss 'C" 2 before, and we really enjoyed it. I think you'll love these movies. Dave (in Colorado)
on December 5, 2013
Love Sandra Bullock movies and for the price, you can't beat this deal I recommend this to anyone who wants to laugh and enjoy light hearted fun
on January 22, 2014
Four movies on two discs. Seems to work fine; it has what we wanted. Really only wanted to replace our copy of Miss Congeniality, but for the price this seemed like a better deal. Happy with purchase. Thanks.
on January 3, 2012
I am a fan of Sandra Bullock and there are very few things I don't love about her work. This grouping of movies by her are 4 of my favorites. I have nothing bad to say about them except if you have not seen a lot of her work these will introduce to her comic side. I would pay for them individually and finding them all together in a collecting is plain gold at a quarter of the cost. These movies are extremely good whether Miss Bullock is staring in them or not and the fact she is ... a major bonus!