- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Have one to sell?
Sandusky Lee BM10361830-09 Black Steel Mobile Bookcase, 1 Adjustable Shelf, 200 lb. Per Shelf Capacity, 36" Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth
|Price:||$383.99 ($383.99 / EACH) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Mobile bookcase with one adjustable shelf, one fixed bottom shelf, and four casters, is suitable for organizing, storing, and transporting books and other items
- Has welded steel construction for strength
- Center shelf adjusts in 1" increments to accommodate books and other items of varying heights
- Powder coat finish for resistance to chipping and corrosion
- Four 6" (H) swivel casters have 5" polypropylene wheels and brakes on two of the casters for maneuverability and control
|Item Weight||58 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
This Sandusky Lee BM10361830-01 mobile bookcase has a welded steel construc... See more product details
2 new from $383.99
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This Sandusky Lee BM10361830-09 mobile bookcase has a welded steel construction for strength, one adjustable center shelf, one fixed bottom shelf, four casters, and a black powder coat finish for resistance to chipping and corrosion. It is suitable for organizing, storing, and transporting books and other items. The center shelf adjusts in 1" increments to accommodate items of varying heights. The swivel casters are 6" high, have 5" polypropylene wheels, and two of the casters have brakes for maneuverability and control. The casters are mounted beneath the cabinet to a steel plate base and bolted through the cabinet bottom for strength. The fixed bottom shelf is raised and covers the bolts.
With casters, this bookcase measures 36 x 36 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Without casters, it measures 30 x 36 x 18 inches (H x W x D). This bookcase has a 200 lb. per shelf capacity when the weight is distributed evenly across each shelf. It ships assembled with casters unattached. Assembly instructions for attaching casters are included. Tools for attaching casters are not included.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
What's in the Box?
- Bookcase, welded steel, 30" x 36" x 18" (H x W x D)
- (4) Casters with 5" polypropylene wheels, 6" (H)
- Assembly instructions
Top Customer Reviews
By JGE68 on June 19, 2014
Color: Dove Gray Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
I bought this bookcase for my shop manuals, which are in 11" post binders. I figured with the dimensions they give (36" high WITHOUT the casters), I would have a little less than 18" high between each shelf. Not so. The bottom shelf sits about 2 1/2 inches higher than the actual cabinet bottom and the top frame takes up about 2 1/2". All this leaves me with enough for one shelf about 33" wide to accommodate the manuals. The others, I have to put in catalog binders and set them in horizontally. They JUST fit that way. Overall it is a very good industrial bookcase. Mounting the casters takes about 1/2 hour with power tools, but once installed, they work fine. It was packed well and the shipper delivered it to my garage. You will need a hand truck or another hand to move it. It ways About 80 lbs. in the packing. Based on the shelf spacing, I thought about returning it for one a little taller and far less expensive. Although it is an excellent quality bookcase on casters, I can only give it 4 stars based on the misleading shelf spacing and the cost. No where does it mention the weight capacity, which I would like to know as I have a heavy object that I am going to try to put on the top.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Want to discover more products? Check out these pages to see more: home office furniture, office bookcase