- Steel utility cart with 72" long platform and a 1,000 lb. total capacity when distributed evenly across all shelves and suitable for storing and transporting folding tables up to 8" in length
- Has 42" high U-shaped steel tube handle and four 5" polypropylene swivel casters with locking brakes on two of the casters for maneuverability and safe handling
- Includes safety strap to secure tables
- Powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion
- Some assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Sandusky Lee DO102172TA-02 Charcoal Steel Folding Table Cart, 1000 lb. Load Capacity, 42" Height x 20-1/2" Width x 72" Length
|Price:||$180.30 ($180.30 / EACH) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
The Sandusky Lee DO102172TA-02 is a steel folding table cart with casters, ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
The Sandusky Lee DO102172TA-02 is a steel folding table cart with casters, a 72" long platform, and a 1,000 lb. total capacity, and is suitable for storing and transporting folding tables up to 8' in length. This cart has a 42" high U-shaped steel tube handle and four 5" swivel casters with locking brakes on two of the casters for maneuverability and control. The casters are made of polypropylene to resist high temperatures, corrosion, and wear. This folding table cart comes with a safety strap to secure tables and help prevent them from falling off. It has a powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion, and is commonly used in hospitality services, community events, and commercial environments.
The utility cart, with casters, measures 42 x 72 x 20-1/2 inches (H x L x W). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.) This cart requires some assembly, instructions are included, and tools for assembly are sold separately.
Utility carts, also known as service carts, are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.