- T-Max® P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions.
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 433, no. of edges 4
- Wiper High Feed Chipbreaker, Cast Iron Application. Sandvik Coromant Wiper inserts are innovative, high-productive inserts for semifinish and finish turning. Thanks to a subtle change in the insert nose radius, the feed rates can be doubled without affecting the surface finish. Guidelines: Two times the feed rate = Same surface finish. Same feed rate = A surface finish that is twice as good.
- For best results, use CoroTurn® RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good.
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN excellent for high sped turning of nodular cast iron
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player