- T-Max® P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions.
- Trigon 80 degree turning insert, insert size is 434, no. of edges 6
- Medium Chipbreaker, Cast Iron Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn® RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good.
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN excellent for high sped turning of nodular cast iron
Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player