Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%

on October 6, 2008
When I purchased this Kirby, I also bought the other one! I hid both in her house, and led her on a scavenger hunt to find both Kirbys. She loved it, and I took one home with me. She loves that we each have one. It's worth a few spare dollars. Plus! Each time you look at it...how can you keep from smiling?
on October 22, 2012
This soft, sweet little pink Kirby is very squishable and cute, and my little boy loves it! We ordered this one as a replacement for one our dog chewed (the dog apparently loved it, too), and this one was identical. Very happy with the toy and how fast it was delivered. (We have a "standing pose" Waddle-Dee, and I like the sitting Kirby MUCH better, because the standing ones have hard cardboard in their feet, which makes them less snuggly.)
on March 19, 2013
My kids are absolutely obsessed with Kirby right now. This was my daughters favorite gift from christmas. So very cute! I would recommend it to anyone who loves Kirby or stuffed animals for that matter.
Cute little guy!
on October 25, 2013
I've always loved Kirby and the plushies are so hard to find in my country. I ordered it and was extremely satisfied with it because it's soft, huggable and cute. Perfect size, perfect everything!
on December 18, 2012
This is the cutest plushie ever! I got it for my daughter (a huge Kirby fan) and she loved it to pieces.He is very durable. Highly recommended for Kirby fans.
on February 3, 2016
My son absolutely loved his Kirby, and the dog thought he was delicous, so we have bought two now. (And a plushie net to store him in!)
on October 18, 2012
Well worth the money, its really soft. My daughter loves it and carries it everywhere, Im very pleased with this purchase
on December 27, 2012
This Kirby is so soft and fluffy!! Kuddly cute! Best Kirby! I was surprised at it's size and is even more lovable.
on February 21, 2015
good quality and my son loves it.
on January 4, 2015
nephew loved this toy....