Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

VINE VOICEon April 5, 2014
I have tried prismacolor markers, Copics, and Tombows, but really like Sharpies better than any. They may not have as many colors, but they have some cool ones that look amazing. They write over everything, acrylic paint, watercolor, gesso, etc. they dry quickly. Plus they are very economical. They also don't have the strong fumes of other markers.
on February 21, 2013
Like having more color options other than black.
The fine point was just what i needed. This point is the right size point for a marker, it's not a fine pencil-like point.
on September 28, 2012
They're great, the colors don't smear unless you're writing on glass or something, and they're durable. It's nice to have the many colors sitting around. I use them for taking notes about the interesting things I find on the internet.
on July 21, 2014
This helped me immensely for a Mail Art project I was working on. The Fine Point allowed me to create the designs I wanted. Purchasers should be aware of the bleed-through on thinner paper and cardstock. Overall, it suited my needs and came just in the nick of time!
on February 19, 2013
I love the colors of the sharpies. I needed markers for art, and it comes in handy to have the different shades like light blue and pink that you don't get in the other rainbow packs.
on May 7, 2016
Full disclosure: I'm addicted to Sharpies! But really, how could you not love these? For crafts and doodles alike, the colors are bright and the ink stays put. They don't bleed on paper or most fabrics. I use Sharpies to label jars in my pantry, file folders, leftovers, and clothes for camp. They're great to scribble or doodle or coloring. The quality is always consistent, so you know what you get every time and keep buying more!
on August 4, 2014
LOVE this color selection of markers...some of these are very dark and some are opaque which is great for shading...and they don't smudge like some of the cheaper brands do if you write on glossy cardstock.

***** 5 ***** colorful rainbow stars!
on April 28, 2016
Sometimes after a long day of signing autographs, I like to have some variety, this pack gives me that...

It would be 5 stars if they gave you 2 black sharpies, maybe they could leave out the lighter green it really is not important.

Good price, shipped fast..... they are sharpies enough said....
on October 9, 2015
Stop your bigoted use of a single color marker you MARKERIST!
Embrace the wonder of God's creation with a RAINBOW PACK of Beautiful Color!
**Do not use on walls or surfaces your wife is likely to want in perfect condition for visitors and relatives...
APPARENTLY these are "permanent" markers, she says... And I agree: AS IN PERMANENTLY MINE! I'm not sharing!
Also, I'm not sleeping in our bed this week. But our walls and table *are* colorful!
on March 21, 2016
I really love the color selection of these markers. We bought them for a craft project at my daughter's birthday party and they worked really well. They are vibrant and don't smudge off when touched. There is some bleed-through on thin paper, but the fine point makes them easy for small hands to use. Just be careful because they're permanent!