Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 9, 2012
I purchased these when I noticed foot pain every time I wore my Danskos. My Danskos were 4 years old so I figured I just needed to replace them, but I have always had issues with squeaking when I walk and some mild discomfort. I started reading up on Dansko and found many reviews regarding Sanita being the original maker of the Dansko clogs. I wont get into the history, I just googled it and got informed, and you can do the same if youd like. The price of these is much less than my Danskos and I am pleased to say that the quality is far better. These actually felt lighter than my Danskos, no more squeaky soles, much more cushion to the foot bed, and the sole felt as if it has a much better non slip grip to it. As a hairdresser comfort is a must and these are just what I needed! Also, I wore a 38 in Dansko and took the advice of previous reviews and ordered a 39, and it's a perfect fit!! These shoes have improved my posture and relieved my back and foot pain.. If you're debating on getting these just stop and buy them! You won't be disappointed! If you don't like them Amazon is great with returns so you can feel confident in your purchase!! Amazon was the seller for my purchase and they have been wonderful with all of my shoe purchases and returns!! :-)
11 comment68 of 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2012
I have been using these shoes for 3 weeks now and I love them. I usually wear a US women's 7.5 so I got the recommended size 38. They fit great. I have a narrow foot and higher arches.
on August 8, 2013
I love these shoes, truly. But, when the reviewers say they run small, they are not lying! I wear an 8 1/2, so I ordered a 39, and the shoes feel narrow. I had to shove my foot into them. Once on, they felt tight. I considered wearing them around the house, hoping they would stretch a little; however, I decided not to chance it. I exchanged for a size a 40. The new shoes arrive tomorrow, and I will update my review then.

Update, 8/14/13: After accidentally exchanging for a 40W, I finally received my size 40 Sanitas. I feel like Goldilocks, but they fit PERFECTLY! From the first moment I walked in them, they were comfortable; there will be no break in period for me! I have Plantar Fasciitis in both feet, and I anticipate that these shoes will be a dream for my foot given the excellent arch support that I feel right. As a teacher, I am on my feet all day. I am actually excited about wearing these shoes! I definitely recommend these shoes. If anything changes, I will let you know.
11 comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2012
These shoes offer comfort and support all day. My knee feels so much better. The arch support is great. I wear a size 9 and the 40 was perfect.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2012
I have planter facetious and these clogs do not make my feet hurt at all. Very comfortable even when I am on my feet al day at school. Would highly recommend them!
on October 29, 2012
I love Dansko and Sanita clogs and was really looking forward to this shoe. However I found it very small across the top of my foot and length of the shoe. I ordered a 41 which is my usual size. Had to return them.
on October 31, 2012
The first time I tried these on, I was a bit worried I'd have to send them back. Although the Sanita looks like a Dansko Clog, they fit quite differently than Danskos. The instep felt too high, and I thought they would be too tight. After wearing them around the house, they felt comfortable, so I am keeping them.
on January 8, 2013
I had to return this item because they run smaller than my size . If I had read and took the advice of an earlier review I would have saved time . But the shoe is exceptional in arch support which was why I bought it.
on March 25, 2014
I got a size 38 (which I wear in Dansko - I am a size 8 in US sizes) but it was too tight across the middle so I thought I'd try the next size up. I got the 39 and it fits much better. At first I thought it was a bit too big because my toes have lots of room, my heel is not snug and I can slip them on (with socks) easily. But I wonder if this is how they are supposed to fit? And maybe my Danskos have been too small all along? The Danskos seem wider so I didn't notice that my toes touch the tip in them. Live and learn! The size 39 Sanita feels good, I can walk around and although they are not snug, my feet don't come out. I'll buy them in this size again!
on November 12, 2013
I usually wear a 7.5 or an 8, depending on the shoe, and I have a fairly narrow foot - not super narrow, but more narrow than a medium. I read all the reviews which say these run small - boy, oh boy, do they run small. Since I had read all the warnings, I ordered a 39 - a full size larger than what I usually wear. When the shoes arrived, I could barely wedge my foot into the left shoe, and I could not get the right foot in at all. Clogs are supposed to fit loose - you are supposed to be able to put your pinky finger in between the back of your foot and the back of the shoe, while you are wearing them.
So, I am returning the size 39 and have ordered a size 41 - which is supposed to be a US size 10.5-11. This is 3 full sizes larger than what I usually wear. Once I receive the size 41 I will update the review.
Just be aware that you may need to order UP TO THREE SIZES LARGER than what you usually wear.
Unfortunately, I think this may be a shoe you need to try on in a store, in order to avoid all the sending back and forth and returning.
***UPDATE*** OK, so I have tried on two other sizes at this point. The 41 was way too big, and the 40 feels a little big, but I'm going to go ahead and stick with it because I can't spend any more time buying and returning shoes on Amazon. Clogs are supposed to fit loose, but I feel like what I really need is a "39 and a half". It seems to me that this company may be having some quality control issues - I wonder if the 39-sized pair I got was somehow smaller than their usual 39? It just seems like there's a big jump in size from the 39 to the 40. If I had been at a store and had been able to try on a few different pairs of "39"s, maybe I would be able to find one that fit better. The size I ended up with is 2 sizes larger than what I usually wear, but I have to say that I think their US to European size equivalent chart may not be very accurate.
As far as the clogs go, they seem very well made, and they have good arch support. One star off because I feel like they need to offer half sizes, or at the very least refine and update how their sizes translate to US sizes.

See 1 answered question