Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sannysis 1PC High Quality Yellow Floating Hand Grip Handle Mount Accessory Float for Gopro Hero 1 2 3 3+
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 30, 2014
This Sannysis definitely floats my Silver 3+ - had it in the lake yesterday. The handle is relatively small as is the wrist strap, but for the price it gets 5 stars from me.

As my son was jumping into the lake from various heights (10' - 30'), I made sure he was holding the camera housing and not this hand grip as I'm not sure it would hold up to that. It held up just fine. I'm looking forward to using this next month on a snorkel/scuba trip.

As a word of warning - Don't expect these handles to do something they aren't designed for. There were others jumping off the cliffs this weekend also who *had* another gopro. I'm not sure what vendor it was, but they had one of those extended rods to hold the gopro for selfies and such... They jumped off a 30'+ cliff holding the gopro out (2ft maybe) on the stick/handle. Well, the mount broke off on impact with the water and the gopro is now at the bottom of the lake. Bummer for them!
on February 16, 2015
Initially, we loved the stick. It was functional (floated well, highly visible), and was a decent price.

But the unit broke after - literally - 3 uses. It was a major bummer - one of the prongs where the GoPro screw goes threw to attach the GoPro just broke, and scary to think we could have lost the GoPro, and especially all the footage/photos we had taken.

I would imagine that kind of wear after a year or two of consistent use maybe - but we used it 3 times in the 6 months we had it, and it broke in the Caribbean. I would not recommend this product, because I don't feel it can be trusted; if I had lost my GoPro, this stick would have ended up costing me significantly more than the price I paid - and those photos/videos are irreplaceable.
on August 12, 2014
Cheap, bright, affordable. I dove down 15 feet and let go of my gopro and it made it to the surface faster than I could. Was not hard to hold under the water. I couldn't find a great way to attach the wrist strap so I didnt use it. I simply dropped my camera everytime I needed to clear the fog out of my mask and it would float upside down right in front of me. I just edit out the flips.
To me this is a better alternative to the red floaty backdoor for snorkeling/diving. The red pack has to be adhered to the waterproof housing and makes it so that I cant slap the sucker in a head strap and wear it on my head at the proper angle without ripping off the red floaty pack.
Use the red pack for mounting camera to kayak/surfboard etc. Use this for snorkeling/swimming.
on July 3, 2014
Brilliant... need a cheap gopro grip... this is your guy. Does exactly what it's meant to, nothing more, nothing less. I'm gonna get some good footage in the bath tub with this bad boy.
on May 28, 2014
I was looking for a way to prevent the loss of my GoPro in a body of water. It allows me to see what I am filming by using the LCD display. The other float devises cover the rear of the camera not allowing me to know what I am filming
on February 21, 2015
Can't really beat this for the price. Doesn't have a really high quality feel but again, can't complain for the price! Does the job well, stays buoyant and the gopro underwater nicely. Recommended it.
on January 9, 2015
Worked great on our recent Caribbean trip. I think with a hand grip we tend to unconsciously move it in a way that increases stability without a lot of the jerkiness one finds in a head mount or even chest mounts in some situations. You can, of course, also move it into various positions and locations one can't do without a handle of some sort. I was very please with the reults
on August 4, 2014
Fantastic accessory for the gopro! I was able to take some amazing shots with this, in Lake Tahoe, using a gopro hero3+ silver. Easy to hold, and easy to attach the gopro waterproof housing to. I would recommend getting some anti-fog inserts, separately, if you plan to film underwater.
on July 3, 2014
Excellent product. I used it while diving up to 110' of depth. I got great videos with my goPro. Check them out http://youtu.be/DGX-OcVJSLs. Highly recommended!
on November 26, 2014
I love this thing. I used it at the beach, in the pool, it seems sturdy enough to last a long time. It floats well, but also has an easily adjustable wrist strap for added security. Both my kids and I felt comfortable using it. The lifeguard at the beach asked where he could get one, as he had been looking for one.