‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, December 5, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sanrio Hello Kitty Large Backpack - Black with Pink Glitter (Toy)
It is every bit as glittery as pictured, and I just love this backpack. I don't care that I am 67 years old; this is for the girl in everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and Durable backpack, May 11, 2012
I bought this for my friends daughter. She loves it and it is seems to be very well made.An entire sleeping bag fits inside of it for sleepovers and there is still plenty of room for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, May 26, 2012
I bought this gift for my friends 5 yr old dtr and she loved it. It's the perfect size, not too small. She'll be able to use ir for a few years. Great buy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., July 28, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm in high-school and I bought it for me. its so cute I love it. everyone always ask me where I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the hello kitty fan!, April 20, 2012
i bought this backpack for a gift. it is so darn cute! very sturdy and looks as though it will last a long time- LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loved It!, January 9, 2014
The bag has great color and the soft Hello Kitty was cute. My 5-year old thought the backpack was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas gift!, January 7, 2014
This completed my 5 yr old's Christmas gift.
The school bag she started the year with was already falling apart, so she was very happt to start the New Year with a new one.
I loved it also!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good backpack, December 13, 2013
My daughter has been using this every day for the whole fall semester and it seems to be holding up great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom gives this a thumbs up., December 2, 2013
My Kindergardener is loving it. It hasn't torn up since school started even though kids are hard on everything. It still looks new with this coloring. Mom gives this a thumbs up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›