Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

50%
50%

on July 5, 2011
The unit works fine and it features a cooling fan - good idea so I thought. My first card was purchased in lat 2009. 24 months later the cooling fan starts to make noise. Finally it got bad enough to prompt me to replace the card. I purchased the same card because I knew it would work with my system. This one started making noise after 2 weeks. At least its under warranty, but I will be looking for a eSATA card without a cooling fan to replace this one.
on June 2, 2014
I've been running it now for a few years and it runs fine inside my dell aurora. I run a 2-disk raid-0 and use the other 2 for connecting external drives.
Set up was a challenge and the documentation and support was not great.
Also, I can't boot if a connected drive is powered on.