5.0 out of 5 stars Sansui SLED3900 LED TV is GREAT!
Published 21 months ago by David F.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible customer experience
Published 7 months ago by paul mcquade

5.0 out of 5 stars Sansui SLED3900 LED TV is GREAT!, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Sansui SLED3900 39-Inch 60Hz LED-Lit TV (Electronics)
This LED TV has a xtal clear picture,(especially with DVDs!), and has a zoom control built into the remote so you can view old 4:3, a little bit of black bars,or no black bars at all.Also has RCA audio out,so you can run the audio to your stereo speakers,for full home theater enjoyment.Lastly,the rear is nearly completely covered,to keep dust out of the TV,(so it will last longer)..I'm extremely happy with this TV!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Sansui SLED3900 39-Inch 60Hz LED-Lit TV (Electronics)
I purchased this TV from BJ's wholesale club a month ago for $299 after instant rebate and love it. It is my main TV now so it gets lots of use.it may not have brand recognition like LG or Sony but in my mind its as good or better than either of those unless you get into their high end models. It has a great picture (using Verizon FIOS). Easy to set up and has the best features in this price range and compares to TV that I was looking at that were in the $600 price rage for the same screen size and LED. None of the TV's I looked at and there were a lot. I spent over 15 hours going to stores and searching the Internet for the best deal. I was willing to spend upto $600 and my criteria was 1- must be slim line LED, 2- must have VGA hookup, 3- at least 2 HDMI inputs, 3- must be 1080P and at least 32". This was the only TV the hit all of those marks and best of all it ws way less than the $600 I was willing to spend and it is way above the 32" minimum size. Before I purchased it I made sure that the retailer would except a return without a restocking or any other fee if I was not happy with it because I was skeptical buying a TV from a manufacture I knew little of when it came to them making TV's. Anyways down to the nuts and bolts the TV is super thin something like 1.5 - 2 inches deep. The blacks are deep and for 60 Hz I don't notice anywhere near as much blur compared to the 3D LG smart TV it was being used to replace. I was sadly disappointed in the LG when watching NFL and Formula one racing was torture, I hated it.yhe screen on my laptop was shattered when my dog stepped on it so I needed a TV that would allow me to hook up a PC via VGA and there are not many LED or LCD TV's in the $600 price range and if they do then there's only 1 HDMI hook up or it's 5" thick. Also this TV has several preset equalizer settings (flat,standard,music,movie,news,memory)but it also has a fully adjustable EQ 100 Hz,250HZ,500Hz,1kHz,2hHz,4kHz,10kHz and of your not very music savy you have the Plain old bass-treble adjustments.it has a surround setting and the best sound I've heard on a super slim LED all the other TV's I looked at and listened to the sound quality was awful and would need to have at least a sound bar hooked up but this TV at 80% volume was not distorted. Don't get me wrong if you plan on this being a living room TV you may want to add a sour round system to it but its not absolutely required like all the others. Even the salesman at HHgreg and BstBy and Wlfart say the same thing because they are so thin the speakers are going to be terrible. But luckily for me I went to BJ'S and cranked it up and was satisfied. I will say that I did buy a set of "Bose companion 2 multimedia speaker system" that do double duty since they have 2 seperate RCA inputs I'm able to use the tv as my pc monitor with the Bose hooked up to my laptop and the other input from the TV and now I have killer sound. Bottom line is for less than $400 I have a great TV and a set Bose that work with the TV and PC. It's is the way to go if your on a budget and want a gret TV. After an entire weekend of looking for what I needed and wanted I was ready to give up then I came across this TV and it was worth the search time because I got the best TV for my $600 budget and came home with an extra $200! You won't find a better TV without spending a lot more. I would have given it 5 stars if it had Internet connectivity making it a smart TV. I look forward to getting another Sansui that's larger in screen size and has the smart TV feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Sansui SLED3900 39-Inch 60Hz LED-Lit TV (Electronics)
For the price you cannot beat this tv. I was shocked when I bought it because it was so inexpensive, but the quality is great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible customer experience, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Sansui SLED3900 39-Inch 60Hz LED-Lit TV (Electronics)
I purchased two of these tv's at the same time from a retailer. One is working fine the other died 6 month after purchase. Orion the warranty people are yet to fix the tv and refuse to do so. They claim that since a bought it from an unauthorized retailer that I would be the second owner and the warranty is only good to the first owner. The biggest BS I've ever heard of. These people at Orion are totally out of line in saying this. Bottom line they won't stand behind their product. I called an authorized repair shop and they of course won't touch it. I related what happen and the shop has had numerous bad dealings with Orion. I ask what it would run to repair and they told me I'd be better of buying another tv instead of fixing mine out of warranty. Lesson learned buy name brand at the big box retailers only. Sansui is not what it used to be. Stay away from anything that says Orion.

5.0 out of 5 stars The biggest computer monitor, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Sansui SLED3900 39-Inch 60Hz LED-Lit TV (Electronics)
This TV is being used as computer monitor and it works very well. Very light and sharp, great to watch netflix movie like in your own living room.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Sansui SLED3900 39-Inch 60Hz LED-Lit TV (Electronics)
I bought this TV during the 2012 Holiday season. It broke down after couple of weeks. It's been 3 weeks and the repair shop is still waiting for parts from the manufacturer. Their warranty and customer service is terrible.

Sansui SLED3900 39-Inch 60Hz LED-Lit TV
$429.59
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies