Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: StandardColor: Red/WhiteChange

on December 16, 2010
Be aware that the title says a Deluxe Velvet Santa Suit, but..... when you click to put it in your cart, the title changes to Santa Claus Costume - Deluxe Velour Suit. I didn't notice the change when I first ordered the suit, and I didn't receive what I thought I had ordered. I ordered it because of the following description:
# Hat and Beard & wig set
# Fully Lined Jacket with Front Zipper,
# Pants with Pockets
# Belt and Boot Tops
I did not receive the beard & wig set OR a fully lined velvet jacket with front zipper. I chose this particular suit because of beard and wig were included. I did a lot of reading of product descriptions to make sure they were included.
The company did send a wig very quickly and apologized, but the pull-over unlined jacket was never addressed. I have returned the costume.
Since this is an Amazon Marketplace item, it ships from many different companies. I don't know if all of the companies would have the same problem.
(I have also noticed that the picture has changed since I placed my order a couple of weeks ago. The new picture doesn't seem as nice as the original.)
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2010
Bought this costume for Halloween since I put on weight and needed a fat guy costume for a party. Turns out that Santa is a VERY popular guy at a Halloween party, with lots of "little girls" who want to sit on Santa's knee and tell him what they want for Christmas. The costume was great because it came with everything needed - the beard, the wig, the hat, the belt and the boot covers along with the costume - and it was well made. The 3/4 length pants seemed a bit weird, but once I had the boot covers on it made sense. Handing out Trick-or-Treat candy dressed in this suit was fun as well, especially one little guy who dropped his candy bag and ran up screaming "Santaaaaaaa!" before delivering a ferocious hug to my knees. I had to think fast when he asked about what I was doing in his neighborhood and where the reindeer were, but his reaction to the costume made my night. This was a very good costume buy.
on November 16, 2015
This out fit is great well worth the money
review image
on December 8, 2013
I understand that the suit needs to leave some room for a fake (or real) belly, but it's still far, far too large.

I typically wear medium or large size t-shirts and jackets, and pants with a 32-33 waist. Obviously not all that big, but I'm certainly not tiny either. Yet you could fit two of me into the jacket, and at least three of me into the pants. The belt? Even worse.

Even the beard hooks/straps/whatever are loose, leaving the mustache area hanging just below my chin.

If you're on the short or slender side, even if you're planning on using a fake belly, understand that this is not going to fit even remotely well. You will look like an absolute clown without some serious, time-consuming alterations which end up looking not-quite-right.
on February 17, 2014
The suit was great but the beard did not stay over my nose. I just bought this for fun since I have a 2 year old. I tried to return it. It cost 23 bucks to return plus restocking fee. Worst return experience I ever had on amazon. Typically for my returns I get a shipping and mailing label and it is free. This was a joke. Just beware if you want to return it, it will cost you almost as much as the suit!
on November 8, 2013
My experience out of the bag is excellent.
It came with all the items advertised and the quality is good for the price.
The quality and craftsmanship is excellent. For a $50.00 dollar Santa Suit it is well worth the money and
will perform the jobs intentions. I am Five foot Seven 187 pounds and the coat fits good with enough room
to stuff a big belly. The Suit is Standard Fit.
on December 28, 2012
First off, this was the first Santa Suit that I have purchased. I was shocked at the high quality of the jacket, pants and hat. The other accessories were average at best. I ended up buying the high quality Santa boots to complete the outfit. Overall, it was great and the kids loved it. I would recommend buying this suit, but getting the accessories through Amazon in addition to the suit.
on January 5, 2011
Purchased the Santa suit for my 235 lb, 6'2" hubby to wear to a charitable event. For the price, it was a very good buy. The suit came with everything except gloves and glasses. The pants would fit someone up to ~260 lbs. Highly recommend it. PS: Used throw-away runner's gloves ($1 at any running store).
on December 3, 2013
This suit is good for the price. It's crushed velvet lined with satin-like fabric. It's nice that it's lined. The suit is all trimmed in a wide band of white fakefur. The belt and boot tops are vinyl, but fairly well made. The belt is of generous length. The beard and wig are a bit thin - they really could be thicker, but then the cost would probably go up. We used this suit to dress a mannequin and it looks great!
on December 3, 2015
Wow, what a wonderful good quality Santa suit. The zippered top makes it easy to get into and out of and the material looks rich. A great deal for the price.
As for the wig and beard, well it was fair but not as great as the suit so I ordered their upgraded beard and wig for $17.00.
But overall I'm very happy with my purchase as it's way far better then I expected.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse