5.0 out of 5 stars sweet nut and fruit gift
The item arrived as scheduled in excellent condition. The fruit and nuts were delicious. The product was as described. We recommend this product.
Published on July 15, 2012 by weber

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than pictured
The dried fruit was delicious, but the box was only about 8"x8". Much smaller than pictured. It arrived well before Christmas.
Published 18 months ago by ConnieZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet nut and fruit gift, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Santa Cruz Dried Fruit Tray with Savory Nuts Gift Tray (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, August 11, 2012
After days of searching for something to give as a thank you gift I found this and read so many great reviews that I took a chance on it and I have no regrets. The rustic wooden box with the raffia bow was a great touch. And the price is great. I felt like it was a great deal and helped express my appreciation. I will definitely use this again as a gift if I need another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa Cruz Dried Fruiets, January 7, 2012
Received excellent product on time and as described. Will definitely use the same vendor when time comes. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, January 6, 2012
I purchased this item for our 93 year old grandmother for Christmas. She thanked me per phone call for the delicious present, which she shared with her daughter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than pictured, January 6, 2013
ConnieZ (Las Vegas NV) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars The size is smaller than my imagination, November 29, 2012
The picture looks good, but actual size is smaller than my expectation. As a gift, probably you need to consider of ordering a larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, April 17, 2013
Gave these as gifts and everyone liked them. No complaints but nothing gushing either - it could have been that they were healthy and not candy. The tray is really cute and can be used for other things.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Yummy, December 8, 2012
I sent this to my grandson who is away at college. He LOVED it and said it was the best dried fruit that he ever ate. I plan on ordering it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as X-mas gift, May 14, 2013
I wanted to buy my health-conscious friends something other than the usual cookies and sweets for christmas gifts...This was perfect!! For the price, you really can't go wrong. They arrived perfectly packaged as well. I'll definitely use this vendor again next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for new parents, February 19, 2013
Bought for my brother and his family upon returning home from the birth of their first child. As new parents we Always snacked at all hours while up with a newborn. My sister in law was thrilled at these healthy options that they could nosh on. Wiill absolutely buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›