Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 15, 2012
The item arrived as scheduled in excellent condition. The fruit and nuts were delicious. The product was as described. We recommend this product.
0Comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2012
After days of searching for something to give as a thank you gift I found this and read so many great reviews that I took a chance on it and I have no regrets. The rustic wooden box with the raffia bow was a great touch. And the price is great. I felt like it was a great deal and helped express my appreciation. I will definitely use this again as a gift if I need another one.
on January 7, 2012
Received excellent product on time and as described. Will definitely use the same vendor when time comes. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
on January 6, 2012
I purchased this item for our 93 year old grandmother for Christmas. She thanked me per phone call for the delicious present, which she shared with her daughter.
on January 6, 2013
The dried fruit was delicious, but the box was only about 8"x8". Much smaller than pictured. It arrived well before Christmas.
on January 27, 2014
After reading all of the positive reviews, I thought I found the perfect gift for my in-laws who like to have guests over and offer them things like this to munch on. I purchased the item in December and once it arrived, they tasted it and the product tasted a little "off". They then looked at the package and it seems it had expired in October. What a shame that Golden State Fruit would send an expired product. I can't recommend them as a vendor.
on November 29, 2012
The picture looks good, but actual size is smaller than my expectation. As a gift, probably you need to consider of ordering a larger size.
on April 17, 2013
Gave these as gifts and everyone liked them. No complaints but nothing gushing either - it could have been that they were healthy and not candy. The tray is really cute and can be used for other things.
on December 8, 2012
I sent this to my grandson who is away at college. He LOVED it and said it was the best dried fruit that he ever ate. I plan on ordering it again.
on May 14, 2013
I wanted to buy my health-conscious friends something other than the usual cookies and sweets for christmas gifts...This was perfect!! For the price, you really can't go wrong. They arrived perfectly packaged as well. I'll definitely use this vendor again next year.